News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on August 08, 2017, 09:10:53 PM
The problem is that the North Koreans mix long range with North Korean Reliability (tm).  That means anyplace in the US is a possible endpoint now, no matter what the target might be.

It's like a game show.  Today's detonation is:  LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO COME ON DOWN

PDH

The best part is that over the pole means a LOT of places are in play.

Launch at Seattle?  Hit Gdansk!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

"Ooof...British Columbia?  That'll leave a mark."

DGuller

Quote from: PDH on August 08, 2017, 10:06:08 PM
The best part is that over the pole means a LOT of places are in play.

Launch at Seattle?  Hit Gdansk!
Or Szczecin! Or Bydgoszcz!  "This is CNN breaking news!  We've just had unconfirmed reports that the Polish city of Bg..., Bzc..., Bgdzh...  We've just had unconfirmed reports that there were no nuclear attacks today."

CountDeMoney

You know what's hilarious about Trump's statement?  You know it was written for him on the fly by Stephen Miller...you could see the wheels working as he was reading off his cheat sheet...and yet, he still felt compelled to ad lib with the "AND FRANKLY POWER" and still fuck it all up.

Miller must've been mouthing the words along with him like a kindergarten music teacher, just to have to bash that big fucking derspiess forehead against the wall in frustration anyway.  It's like coaching Junior Bear.

viper37

Quote from: Zanza on August 08, 2017, 03:56:49 PM
Shit. Seedy was right again. :(

At least the Norks will not nuke Europe.  :swiss:
He's right so often, he's tired of being right ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Can I say it?  Is it OK to say it? Too soon? 

I miss the Mooch.   :(

jimmy olsen

Lol

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/345687-new-hampshire-poll-kasich-leads-trump-among-likely-gop-primary-voters

QuoteOhio Gov. John Kasich leads President Trump in a hypothetical New Hampshire Republican presidential primary matchup, according to a new poll.

An American Research Group poll found that if the New Hampshire Republican presidential primary were held today, Kasich would get 52 percent support, compared to Trump, who would receive just 40 percent.

Another 8 percent were undecided.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

"After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close!" - I don't think he's technically wrong ...  :hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2017, 02:28:39 AM
Why was money wasted on that?

How much does it cost to make a couple thousand phone calls?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 09, 2017, 07:23:03 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2017, 02:28:39 AM
Why was money wasted on that?

How much does it cost to make a couple thousand phone calls?

Apparently it was 600 people who say they'd likely vote Republican in a presidential primary. Even, as likely was, asked in the midst of a bunch of other questions - seems ridiculous to ask such a question.

mongers

Must be handy to own such a magic wand.

@realDonaldTrump    3h

My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before....

@realDonaldTrump    3h
...Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!
View details ·   

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Zanza

I read an article recently about all the regulations that Trump's administration has already dismantled in the last months in the shadow of the constant media outrage about the president himself. So while Trump may be rather inefficient, his administration is achieving much of their agenda of deregulation.