And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

He setting a new standard* today

@realDonaldTrump    1h

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

@realDonaldTrump    1h

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
View details ·   

* low
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Minsky Moment

He seems a little bit too interested in women bleeding from various places on their body.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

mongers

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 29, 2017, 10:29:30 AM
He seems a little bit too interested in women bleeding from various places on their body.

Probably his primitive cultural 'belief' that they're unclean.

Notice he never uses the word period.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Savonarola

Quote from: celedhring on June 28, 2017, 01:28:34 PM
Sav will be proud of my Google alerts.

Stop the presses!

:thumbsup:

That merited three stories on CNN.com:

Trump on Irish reporter: 'She has a nice smile'
All-female CNN panel reacts to Trump's 'nice smile' comment
Panel breaks into laughter over Trump exchange

(Yes, those are two different panels; on stories of this magnitude you can't trust just one panel.)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

40% of Americans are glad that Trump is returning the kind of class and grace missing from the Presidency under the Kenyan.

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 29, 2017, 01:25:04 PM
40% of Americans are glad that Trump is returning the kind of class and grace missing from the Presidency under the Kenyan.

Dignity is his watchword!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

So much dignity, you won't believe all the dignity.

frunk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 29, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
So much dignity, you won't believe all the dignity.

I'm covered in dignity!  Is it supposed to be so sticky?

Valmy

I wish the internet would stop trying to get everybody upset about every damn little idiotic thing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Valmy likes a President that "says it like it is."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on June 29, 2017, 01:38:57 PM
I wish the internet would stop trying to get everybody upset about every damn little idiotic thing.

And the 24 hour news channels trying to fill time.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

Quote from: mongers on June 29, 2017, 09:18:21 AM
He setting a new standard* today

@realDonaldTrump    1h

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

@realDonaldTrump    1h

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
View details ·   

* low

Every day I grow more and more impressed by this man. Amazing!
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 29, 2017, 01:45:42 PM
Every day I grow more and more impressed by this man. Amazing!

He's settling in quite well as a federal employee, actually.  Obviously nothing better to do before lunch.

The Minsky Moment

Huckabee fille hilarious on the bleeding Mika comment.  Trump "won't let himself be bullied" by "outrageous personal attacks."   

Of course not.  He has a patent out on bullying people with outrageous personal attacks.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Savonarola

Quote from: Valmy on June 29, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

This was going to be a big story since there's no subject the press finds more interesting than themselves.  Once again, just CNN (where this story is currently the headline):

Donald Trump's bullying of Mika Brzezinski crosses a big line
GOP lawmakers blast Trump's 'Morning Joe' tweets
Trump tweets shocking assault on Brzezinski, Scarborough
SE Cupp: Healthy, happy people do not behave like Trump
GOP Rep. Lynn Jenkins slams Trump for 'unacceptable' tweets
Trump tweets insults at MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski
Why Trump's offensive tweets don't get him kicked off Twitter
Trump tweets about this more than anything

Covfefegate generated 10 stories, but I do expect at least a couple more on this endlessly fascinating story by tomorrow.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock