News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Vin Diesel's renaissance is China's legacy too. He's insanely popular there and his movies make loads.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on May 24, 2017, 10:38:12 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 24, 2017, 10:27:02 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 24, 2017, 10:08:32 AM
China is welcome to it.

No they're not, goddammit. :mad:  Fuck

The Chinese cultural contribution this past year was one awful Matt Damon movie. I think we are safe from their cultural domination for a bit longer.

All popular movies now have Chinese money & Chinese exceptionalism built in. Usually edited out for Western releases.

We've already lost that war.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

"Welcome to it" is not the attitude to have. Fuck, stop playing the Dumbfuckistani isolation card.

You want to the world bathed in the cultural warmth of American sunshine, not a steaming bowl of rhesus monkey nutsack porridge.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 24, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
"Welcome to it" is not the attitude to have. Fuck, stop playing the Dumbfuckistani isolation card.

You want to the world bathed in the cultural warmth of American sunshine, not a steaming bowl of rhesus monkey nutsack porridge.

The nutsack porridge may well be the dose of reality the world needs.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

and yet the President is Trump.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

Quote from: derspiess on May 24, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

The nutsack porridge may well be the dose of reality the world needs.
You are part of that world and it would hardly further your interests.

Jacob

Quote from: Zanza on May 24, 2017, 11:32:47 AM
You are part of that world and it would hardly further your interests.

Spicy's America is for quitters.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 24, 2017, 11:25:33 AM
and yet the President is Trump.

I can't fight the derfetusfucker mouthbreathers AND Russians at the same time, man.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Hey derspiess how'd you enjoy your Russian plant curtsying? :D (I only mention it because we had a discussion a little while ago how it was a hug issue that Obama bowed)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 24, 2017, 12:42:51 PM
LOL are you in the: Resistance?

It's La Resistance, douché baguette.

grumbler

Quote from: HVC on May 24, 2017, 01:04:13 PM
....a discussion a little while ago how it was a hug issue that Obama bowed)

A huge hug issue, as I recall.  :P

To paraphrase Nelson, Trump lost little honor by curtsying to the Saudi king, for God knows he had little to lose, but he lost all that he had.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.