Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on May 25, 2017, 11:08:21 AM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 25, 2017, 09:39:07 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 25, 2017, 09:17:03 AM
I don't know how to feel about this. The Dem candidate also seems terrible (though not in a violence way).

Usual wikipedia caveats apply but here's what shows up for Andre the Gianforte:

"maintains relationships with various conservative and extremist Christian groups including Focus on the Family and the young-earth creationist Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum"

An empty cowboy hat seems vastly preferable.

Quist is more than just an empty hat though - there's something about a long history of debts, liens, and unpaid taxes.

Well of course he has a long history of debts. He is an American after all.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Fate on May 25, 2017, 11:11:08 AM
Quote from: Barrister on May 25, 2017, 11:08:21 AM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 25, 2017, 09:39:07 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 25, 2017, 09:17:03 AM
I don't know how to feel about this. The Dem candidate also seems terrible (though not in a violence way).

Usual wikipedia caveats apply but here's what shows up for Andre the Gianforte:

"maintains relationships with various conservative and extremist Christian groups including Focus on the Family and the young-earth creationist Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum"

An empty cowboy hat seems vastly preferable.

Quist is more than just an empty hat though - there's something about a long history of debts, liens, and unpaid taxes.

Wow, that's terrible. Surely someone like that could never become President of the United States, let alone the at-large representative for the great state of Montana.

I'm no Trump supporter.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

No you clearly see the danger of guys like Trump.

I just wish you would see clearly the dangers of guys like Pence.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

HVC

the weird zoom in means that's fake, right?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on May 25, 2017, 10:19:40 AM
I sort of hoped that the media would try to take the high road when covering Trump, even after his "enemy of the people" nonsense.  But no, not even an attempt.  It's entertaining anyway.

What would the high road have looked like?  No Melania?

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on May 25, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

You can tell it's a fake because "Trump's" fingers are too long.   :secret:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 25, 2017, 10:21:05 AM
...And Trump just fired off a huge speech excoriating all the other NATO members about paying their dues. At a welcome ceremony for the new NATO HQ. And tried to lighten the mood by commenting, "I never once asked how much the new headquarters cost. I don't want to know."

If we don't get him out of office, we're going to be a fucking pariah by the time four years is up. <_<

in case of nato he is, however, correct: most members need to step up. Maybe putting it really blunt might wake up a few.

Valmy

That is an admirable position as you live in one of the biggest offenders.

Maximus

Quote from: Valmy on May 25, 2017, 12:34:17 PM
That is an admirable position as you live in one of the biggest offenders.
Something something francophones.

HVC

Quote from: Barrister on May 25, 2017, 12:25:15 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 25, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

You can tell it's a fake because "Trump's" fingers are too long.   :secret:

It's so hard to tell with trump stuff because even the real stuff is bizarre lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Trumps such a baby. he pushed the Prime Minister of Montenegro out of the way so he could be in the front of a photo. Puffed his chest out after for good measure.

Valmy

The most incompetent leader to push through Montenegro since Conrad von Hotzendorf.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 25, 2017, 11:47:34 AM
No you clearly see the danger of guys like Trump.

I just wish you would see clearly the dangers of guys like Pence.

Pence is awesome and I hope he becomes president.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall