What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: grumbler on May 16, 2017, 07:45:50 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2017, 07:40:40 AM
Russia's Foreign Minister, Lavrov, Trolls Media, Laughs at Comey Firing

PUSSY: GRABBED!

I like Lavrov's response.  Stupid questions deserve smartass answers.  The press pool pulled a Timmay and rightly got smacked for it.

Yeah, he matches your style.  When confronted with something that shows a flaw he goes into attack mode.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2017, 08:31:37 AM
Actually, I have since discovered that I've no options bar marriage. Rules were changed in 2010 to prevent people with my type of visa from being able to settle in the UK. I'm kicked out in 3 years with a 12 month cooling off period.

See if you can get refugee status.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on May 12, 2017, 08:29:16 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2017, 05:18:46 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 11, 2017, 05:13:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2017, 05:07:16 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on May 11, 2017, 04:14:28 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
We had a good run.

Says the guy who jumped ship.  <_<

I'm on a 5 year visa. Ok?

Can you still get citizenship after 3?

No. However, you can apply for indefinite leave to remain once you hit 5 years.

Good to know you have options. I'm stuck on the same continent as this shit show.  :P

Actually, I have since discovered that I've no options bar marriage. Rules were changed in 2010 to prevent people with my type of visa from being able to settle in the UK. I'm kicked out in 3 years with a 12 month cooling off period.

How does that work with your job plans? Can you switch visas now, or do you have to leave and apply from out of country?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

viper37

Actually, I have since discovered that I've no options bar marriage.

Will you invite all of Languish on the big day or just CdM?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2017, 06:51:21 AM
QuoteDonald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 44m

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....

9 minutes later....

QuoteDonald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 35m

...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

So did Trump just basically admit the Washington Post story? :hmm:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

It's what he does. Double Down Donnie.

Valmy

Quote from: Legbiter on May 16, 2017, 07:25:07 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on May 15, 2017, 05:03:34 PM
God I love the fact that my fat dumb president has zero common sense and absolutely no judgement. God damn it feels good to be American.

:lol:

On the bright side he's moved from literally Hitler to merely incompetent. That's a hell of a promotion.

Obama and Bush stayed Hitler their entire Presidencies. Trump has already failed to maintain that standard.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Trump can't make it past mid morning snack time.

celedhring

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 16, 2017, 09:07:28 AM
Yeah, he matches your style.  When confronted with something that shows a flaw he goes into attack mode.
:lmfao:  Wait, who is in attack mode here?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on May 16, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
Actually, I have since discovered that I've no options bar marriage.

Will you invite all of Languish on the big day or just CdM?

Do you invite the groom? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on May 16, 2017, 09:36:30 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 12, 2017, 08:29:16 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2017, 05:18:46 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 11, 2017, 05:13:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2017, 05:07:16 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on May 11, 2017, 04:14:28 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
We had a good run.

Says the guy who jumped ship.  <_<

I'm on a 5 year visa. Ok?

Can you still get citizenship after 3?

No. However, you can apply for indefinite leave to remain once you hit 5 years.

Good to know you have options. I'm stuck on the same continent as this shit show.  :P

How does that work with your job plans? Can you switch visas now, or do you have to leave and apply from out of country?

It's actually something that I need to raise with them, as yeah, I won't be all that useful to them if I'm dept head who has to relocate to the US. Maybe they can temp move me to Dublin for 12 months when/if the time comes?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2017, 11:11:56 AM
It's actually something that I need to raise with them, as yeah, I won't be all that useful to them if I'm dept head who has to relocate to the US. Maybe they can temp move me to Dublin for 12 months when/if the time comes?

Sounds like you're not thinking of the UK as a temporary location, but a permanent home?

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on May 16, 2017, 11:21:05 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2017, 11:11:56 AM

Sounds like you're not thinking of the UK as a temporary location, but a permanent home?

I don't know what I'm going to do but it would be nice to at least know what my options are (mainly what, if any thoughts, company has on what happens if I'm still employed here in 3 years time).

CountDeMoney

Told you before, at election time, you're better off there.  No room in Trump's America for the likes of you.  Save yourself.