Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 06, 2017, 02:33:35 PM
Is it a MAGA hat?

No.

Well ok I have no idea what that means but I trust BB has good taste in hats.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2017, 02:39:49 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 06, 2017, 02:33:35 PM
Is it a MAGA hat?

No.

Well I do have many different styles and varieties of Winnipeg Jets hats.  :bowler:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on February 06, 2017, 02:43:27 PM
Well I do have many different styles and varieties of Winnipeg Jets hats.  :bowler:

I will take whichever one you didn't eat when the NDP won in Alberta.

@Eddie Oh. Yeah no.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on February 06, 2017, 10:42:57 AM
Robert Reich keeps suggesting that the Berkeley rioters protesters were actually operatives working for Milo.  Anyone here agree?

Sounds as full of shit as Hannity asking who was bankrolling the protesters.  Because we all know something like that at Berkeley in response to a known media troll just can't occur in the age of social media without such devilish planning.

Berkut

Really good Freakonomics podcast on the impact of globalization and specifically what has happened with China since 2001, and how it relates to Trumps claims.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

celedhring

Quote from: Berkut on February 06, 2017, 02:54:37 PM
Really good Freakonomics podcast on the impact of globalization and specifically what has happened with China since 2001, and how it relates to Trumps claims.

Executive summary?

The Larch

Quote from: Zanza on February 06, 2017, 01:28:14 PM
He seems to be a bit obsessed about the NYT considering they are only writing "fake news" in his opinion. Why does he even care then?

Most of the psychological portraits of him that I've read stress how much he craves attention and approval, and being a New Yorker I guess that the NYT has always been for him the "prim and proper" newspaper (I read somewhere that in printed media he only follows NY newspapers and big magazines like Time), so it must hurt his pride to see it talking badly about him.

Berkut

Quote from: celedhring on February 06, 2017, 02:57:14 PM

Executive summary?

Its a one hour podcast you can listen to in your car.

Any summary I give would not give it justice, since the podcast itself is just a summary treatment anyway. But it brought up some things that I had not considered, and summarized a lot I had in a manner that was illuminating, IMO.

0 rows returned

mongers

Quote from: Berkut on February 06, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

Executive summary?

Any summary I give would not give it justice, since the podcast itself is just a summary treatment anyway. But it brought up some things that I had not considered, and summarized a lot I had in a manner that was illuminating, IMO.

Ok, maybe just bullet points then?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

Quote from: celedhring on February 06, 2017, 08:23:36 AM
The "he's just a Bannon puppet" got the first bite:

QuoteDonald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  1 hhace 1 hora
Más
I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Executive summary?

Which Episode?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on February 06, 2017, 03:50:40 PM
Quote from: celedhring on February 06, 2017, 08:23:36 AM
The "he's just a Bannon puppet" got the first bite:

QuoteDonald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  1 hhace 1 hora
Más
I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3_lMjtWQAE87lK.jpg

He's just a data accumulator. Don't hate.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 06, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

Executive summary?

Which Episode?

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/china-eat-americas-jobs/

0 rows returned