What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HisMajestyBOB

"A spokesman for the marijuana cryptocurrency PotCoin confirms that the group is currently in discussions with Dennis Rodman to support his trip to Singapore during President Trump's talks with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "

It's like a headline out of the Biff Tannen future from Back to the Future 2.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Solmyr

Quote from: Jacob on June 07, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
And yes, eventually he'll stop being president and at that time a bunch of the scripts will be permanently incomplete.

But will they corrupt our savefile?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Maladict

Quote"It used to be the G8 because Russia was in it," Trump said in response to a question. "Now, Russia's not in it. Now, I love our country. I have been Russia's worst nightmare. ... But with that being said, Russia should be in this meeting. Why are we having a meeting without Russia being in the meeting? ... They threw Russia out. They should let Russia come back in, should have Russia at the negotiating table."

I don't know, maybe G6 would be better.

derspiess

:lol:  I was thinking the other day that Trump seems likely to break away and just have a G1 Summit all by himself.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on June 08, 2018, 01:08:42 PM
:lol:  I was thinking the other day that Trump seems likely to break away and just have a G1 Summit all by himself.

So today would be like every other day.  I heard a good quip this morning - it is not G6 +1.  It is G6 vs 1 - especially after the Russia comment. 

Trump is doing his best to destroy the traditional alliances of the US.  The Cambridge Five could only have dreamed of achieving this level of success.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Man, I thought I had a decent grasp on politics.  I just don't understand anything anymore.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on June 08, 2018, 09:17:40 PM
Man, I thought I had a decent grasp on politics.  I just don't understand anything anymore.
I think I do.  Problem is that if my understanding is correct, we are in for a dark period in our history that Trump's departure won't fix.

Eddie Teach

Which periods in our history do you consider bright?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Eddie Teach on June 08, 2018, 11:00:27 PM
Which periods in our history do you consider bright?

You were alive during the 90s presumably

Solmyr

It might get quite bright for a few moments as the world gets nuked.