Which President Are You Most Similar To?

Started by jimmy olsen, October 04, 2016, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 05, 2016, 08:35:59 AM
:lol:

:unsure:

Is pretending to be Pro-Confederacy your new LOLZ troll now?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Not continuing to fight the Civil War 150 years after the fact makes him cool.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 05, 2016, 08:50:26 AM
I'm barely even paying attention. 

Well start! You are really confusing me here :P

QuoteNot continuing to fight the Civil War 150 years after the fact makes him cool.

:weep: Has it really come to this?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on October 04, 2016, 10:52:34 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 04, 2016, 10:41:04 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 04, 2016, 10:36:43 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 04, 2016, 10:31:55 PM
I got Benjamin Harrison. :mellow:

Me to! :hug:

Are you sure you aren't the same person? :unsure:

We have our differences but I was not surprised at all to see my Canadian counterpart get the same result as I did :P

Texas and Alberta share many similarities it seems ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Hamilcar

Hamilcar

Benjamin Harrison. Isn't that the dad from Pawn Stars?

Zanza

Zanza

CountDeMoney

John Adams was born into a family of comfortable means in Massachusetts. He was quite intelligent and interested in theoretical as well as practical matters. In personal interaction, Adams was extremely withdrawn and awkward. For a politician he was remarkably ill-adept at schmoozing and socializing. He had few close friends and tended to see plots and conspiracies where none existed. He engendered much controversy as President with his efforts to stifle popular dissent. Adams probably suffered from bipolar disorder, though the term did not exist in his time. He suffered from the wild swings in mood associated with that disease.

:lol: