The Presidential Debate, "Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, September 26, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Who's the 400lb man sitting on a bed.

eidt
:
Oh man I love line about his 10 year old child being so brilliant with computers.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: 11B4V on September 26, 2016, 09:04:44 PM
He did a tactical withdrawal. It will come up again.

Nope.  Because the place to bring it back up would have been here to cast doubt on her competency in cybersecurity to lead a nation in cyberwarfare (as much as I loathe Trump, I was actually kinda hoping he would go for the throat here).  Missed opportunity.
Experience bij!

Zoupa

I don't understand. I just don't understand. How is it possible that this guy was chosen? How?

He cannot make a coherent phrase. I don't understand.

11B4V

Quote from: Zoupa on September 26, 2016, 09:13:43 PM
I don't understand. I just don't understand. How is it possible that this guy was chosen? How?

He cannot make a coherent phrase. I don't understand.

Hatred
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Clinton is doing much better than Tump*, but man her voice annoys me.

*although who knows what the polls will say, tramp has some magic up his ass
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Oh and we are magically taking oil. Oh Benghazi got a mention but weakly.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"