The Presidential Debate, "Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, September 26, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Trump is contractually obligated to mention Sean Hannity a hundred times.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Hillary should have agreed with Trump's remark about other NATO countries not paying their fair share.  Obama was saying the same thing in Europe a few weeks ago.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 26, 2016, 09:24:32 PM
Hillary should have agreed with Trump's remark about other NATO countries not paying their fair share.  Obama was saying the same thing in Europe a few weeks ago.

On the flipside she gave lie to his statements of NATO not helping with terror.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Hillary has done well in this debate but I think she's starting to run out of juice.  I think we'll see a hypodermic needle come from off-screen and give her a mystery injection to keep her going.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 26, 2016, 09:26:56 PM
Hillary has done well in this debate but I think she's starting to run out of juice.  I think we'll see a hypodermic needle come from off-screen and give her a mystery injection to keep her going.

:D

garbon

mongers

I can't believe the rambling about nuclear weapons, and now into them not paying.  :huh:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Is Belgium's back payments on their NATO gym membership really that big of a deal in the greater scheme of collective defense?

Habbaku

"And your President."

Because Donald lives in another country.  :mellow:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Takes First Use off the table

Says he can't take anything off the table

garbon

garbon