News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Marty is subhuman, exhibit no. 3023636

Started by Martinus, September 23, 2016, 02:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Valmy

At least it is not being grounded up for alternative medicine.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Not sure which is worse. Animals do not have a sense of finity. Every suffering they endure is infinite.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Derspeiß thought the thread title was "Chicks", got all misleading sads.

Martinus

celedhring

I know this is languish and we are edgy and all that, but do we need racial slurs in thread titles?

Jacob

Quote from: celedhring on September 23, 2016, 03:19:03 PM
I know this is languish and we are edgy and all that, but do we need racial slurs in thread titles?

We do not.

Marty you're edging close to another ban :)

mongers

Quote from: celedhring on September 23, 2016, 03:19:03 PM

Indeed.

And noted that Mods took appropriate action.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Sorry, I am not too fond of people who abuse animals, and in the Chinese culture this seems to be endemic.

Martinus

I would also like to point out that other mods use the word "Chinks" with impunity:

http://languish.org/forums/index.php/topic,8447.msg480862.html#msg480862

So it would be good if we had some sort of list of words I cannot use.

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on September 23, 2016, 03:26:36 PM
Sorry, I am not too fond of people who abuse animals, and in the Chinese culture this seems to be endemic.

Did you know 8 billion chickens are slaughtered every year in the US? Most of these chickens live their lives in factory farms, never permitted to soar in the skies and see the purple mountain's majesty or amber waves of grain.

The Chinese, with a less meat based diet, kill far less animals, even if they take selfies with stranded polar bears.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on September 23, 2016, 03:33:23 PM

So it would be good if we had some sort of list of words I cannot use.

-The racist ones.
-4 letter words that start with cu__.

I think that is a good start.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on September 23, 2016, 03:35:03 PM
Quote from: Martinus on September 23, 2016, 03:26:36 PM

Did you know 8 billion chickens are slaughtered every year in the US? Most of these chickens live their lives in factory farms, never permitted to soar in the skies and see the purple mountain's majesty or amber waves of grain.

The Chinese, with a less meat based diet, kill far less animals, even if they take selfies with stranded polar bears.

Link? The Chinese have so much less meat that they kill far less animals than a country one fifth their population?

Though I guess that depends on your definition of 'far less'.