Russian Roulette (.357 revolver)
4 (12.9%)
Polish Roulette (.45 semiauto)
4 (12.9%)
The rarely seen, rarely executed Triple Lindy off a parking deck
3 (9.7%)
Jersey barrier at 95 mph
2 (6.5%)
Plenty of scripts and wine bottles, socks, candles, a little Sade in the background
5 (16.1%)
Oh, you have a list of people you reeeeeeally want to have the last word with first
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 30, 2016, 12:27:33 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 30, 2016, 12:10:32 PM
Alternately - since you're Catholic - how about joining a mendicant order or monastery somewhere?

This is good advice. Monastic orders can be a good place to heal and think.

I wrestled in high school, so I already learned all the pinning holds:  Half Nelson and the Full Nelson;  no reason to learn the Father Nelson. 

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 30, 2016, 12:34:23 PM
Relax, it's a joke.

Yet you have zero patience for Kentucky jokes. :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Meh, I'm over it now.  Mock away. :)

CountDeMoney

We discussed the FFL about 8 years ago, and Yi gave me shit about how there were better ways to get your adrenaline rush than being smacked around by French junior officers for peanuts. :D

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on August 30, 2016, 12:38:09 PM
Meh, I'm over it now.  Mock away. :)

How can you tell a toothbrush was made in Kentucky?

[spoiler]Only has one bristle.[/spoiler]

Caliga

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 12:53:37 PM
We discussed the FFL about 8 years ago, and Yi gave me shit about how there were better ways to get your adrenaline rush than being smacked around by French junior officers for peanuts. :D

wut?  :huh:

CountDeMoney

Yeah, I still have my memory, Lebowski.

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 30, 2016, 12:13:27 PM
Join a Kurdish/Christian militant group fighting ISIS.

Spend your live savings on a Cessna, fly it to Kobane, attach machine guns to it like that guy in Biafra, and go down strafing ISISites.  :yes:
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

lustindarkness

I found something for you Seedy. On the 24th, you can run the Baltimore Quarry Crusher Run for me (the Bham one was awesome!) at the Havre De Grace Quarry. You will die or at least wish you did, I know I sure felt that way when I ran that race. :hug: Thanks!
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

In he shape I'm in these days, yes, that would be quite the cardiac event #ClearBzzzt

Martinus

Become a vigilante avenger, like Daredevil.