Russian Roulette (.357 revolver)
4 (12.9%)
Polish Roulette (.45 semiauto)
4 (12.9%)
The rarely seen, rarely executed Triple Lindy off a parking deck
3 (9.7%)
Jersey barrier at 95 mph
2 (6.5%)
Plenty of scripts and wine bottles, socks, candles, a little Sade in the background
5 (16.1%)
Oh, you have a list of people you reeeeeeally want to have the last word with first
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

I have my plans ready when my liver fails.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 30, 2016, 06:05:00 PM
How about you don't?

Not funny.

How about you STFU, I'm trying to watch "Uncontrollably Fond" here, you're pissing on the mood.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

Option 7:  Get all lippy and uppity during a traffic stop.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Monoriu

I think living in China should be an option.  Just imagine CdM job hunting in China, working through the Chinese bureaucracy for all kinds of permits, being subject to Chinese propaganda non-stop etc.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 30, 2016, 07:41:11 PM
Option 7:  Get all lippy and uppity during a traffic stop.

I PAY YOUR SALARY

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 30, 2016, 08:03:48 PM
and my retirement too.

Hopefully not for long, after Proconsul Trump sends you south to augment the border and you catch a hot one square in the face from Gaspar Gomez and the Diaz brothers.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 08:10:27 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on August 30, 2016, 08:03:48 PM
and my retirement too.

Hopefully not for long, after Proconsul Trump sends you south to augment the border and you catch a hot one square in the face from Gaspar Gomez and the Diaz brothers.
Beaners are poor marksmen. Got nothing to worry about there.

Ed Anger

Maybe Proconsul Trump will name me Magister Militum. :w00t:

11 Bravo will be my dog robber.

11B4V

Ed Anger

If that a fucking RIFTS refrence?