Russian Roulette (.357 revolver)
4 (12.9%)
Polish Roulette (.45 semiauto)
4 (12.9%)
The rarely seen, rarely executed Triple Lindy off a parking deck
3 (9.7%)
Jersey barrier at 95 mph
2 (6.5%)
Plenty of scripts and wine bottles, socks, candles, a little Sade in the background
5 (16.1%)
Oh, you have a list of people you reeeeeeally want to have the last word with first
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Ed Anger

I will continue this tomorrow. I need to go to bed.

Nighty night.

P.S. Monty in a beret.  :homestar:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Yeah...It is Ambien o'clock, alright.

Fuck Monty.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 10:07:38 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 30, 2016, 10:03:09 PM
Western desert sir.

Brits in Bermuda shorts.  And Rommel was a crossdresser.
WD was a soccer game with tanks and artillery.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 10:12:28 PM

Fuck Monty.

Lol my brother takes Ambien.  Late night phone conversations with him are hilarious.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I can't take Ambien. Fucking liver disease.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Barrister on August 30, 2016, 12:31:33 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on August 30, 2016, 12:28:14 PM
French Foreign Legion? Badass, exotic, dangerous AND French!

QuoteThe maximum age limit for joining the Foreign Legion is 39 years and 6 months. That means you have to be 39 years, 6 months and 0 days old at the maximum when you are knocking on the Legion's gate.

http://foreignlegion.info/french-foreign-legion-age-requirements/

:(

I can still get in for a little while! :w00t:
Experience bij!

Brazen

Don't do it Seedy! We still have to marry and have months of kinky sex before the inevitable acrimonious split and custody battle for the 17 rescue cats.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 31, 2016, 08:36:39 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 10:12:28 PM

Fuck Monty.

Lol my brother takes Ambien.  Late night phone conversations with him are hilarious.

Levels me out with my various sleep disorders.  Doc wants me to go down and stay down for the night.
And yeah, if you don't go to sleep at T-minus 30, it will go to sleep for you.  :lol:  Seriously, this is the best sleep I've had in years.

Trying to remeber which comedian said he liked to take an Ambien before leaving work, and then racing it home...:lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on August 31, 2016, 10:19:50 AM
Don't do it Seedy! We still have to marry and have months of kinky sex before the inevitable acrimonious split and custody battle for the 17 rescue cats.

Tell me more about this "kinky" of which you speak.... :hmm:

lustindarkness

Yes,  please tell us more Berry. In detail please.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

If I was having kinky sex with B, we would role play.

I'd be Prince Rupert and she would be the saucy parliament spy.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 31, 2016, 11:44:28 AM
Quote from: Brazen on August 31, 2016, 10:19:50 AM

Tell me more about this "kinky" of which you speak.... :hmm:

It probably involves pikes.  We've all see the photos.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

What's this?  You're not a quitter are you Money?  While suicide is a perfectly legitimate way out when old age creeps up - you're not quite there yet; hell I'm older than you!  Personally I'm waiting for my mother to die before exiting the scene.  It shouldn't be long now since she has cancer.  In the meantime I'm playing Mass Effect.

I once said I'd stay here to until the first one of you assholes croak, so I could gloat - but I'd rather if it weren't you.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Valmy

I think Seedy was just making fun of Spicey's lunch planning thread.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: Grallon on August 31, 2016, 09:18:39 PM

I once said I'd stay here to until the first one of you assholes croak, so I could gloat

I'm happy you have identified a reason to keep living, but based on my understanding of how the whole "death" thing works, gloating is rather ineffective after that point.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014