Ritual disembowelment
10 (26.3%)
Seizure watching Jap TV
14 (36.8%)
Other
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Malthus

I answered "other - raped to death by octopuses'.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Tonitrus

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

alfred russel

Let me propose a compromise, "raped to death by the octomom".
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

Day 1 AAR: I clogged the plane's toilet

So, I pay the 5 large to fly first class. But first, I have to fly to O'hare and LAX, both shitholes. A direct flight was...ridiculously priced. So finally I get over the pacific and I'm in ANA's first class cube. They push the pajamas on me but if we are going down, I want to be wearing something less tacky.

Anyways, I feel a weird feeling and head for the restroom. Even though it felt like a coffin, I slid a 2 footer into the can. After getting the shakes, I wobble back to my seat for the inflight meal. Four fucking courses. I even ate caviar and normally I can't stand that shit. Washed down with coke zero. HIGH CLASS.

I think my turd may have hit Wake Island. BANZAI!

Flirted with the stewardess, but no luck. ME SO HORNY.

Day 2 whenever I feel like it. I'm still in this freak show of a country. So get off my ass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

WTF are you doing in Japan on a business trip after hitting the power ball of workmen's comp?  And how the fuck do you manage to squeeze out a two foot kielbasa?

Hamilcar

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 30, 2016, 07:59:55 PM
Ed will not die in Japan.  On the contrary, he will sweep across the Pacific, our own Languish Divine Wind.

YOUR CODE IS

CLIMB
MOUNT
TITTY CACA

TITTYCACA-YAMA NOBORE!

Ed Anger

I have eaten:

Jap Taco Bell
jap mcDonalds
jap Pizza Hut
jap New York Grill. My opinion of Kobe steak? Meh. Expensive meh.
Jap 7-11 food
Jap Lawson's.

CountDeMoney

Nigga, everybody knows you're full of shit;  just admit you're really in Thailand, fucking little brown boys in their taut, pliant pinkish puckernuts, as their smooth hairless bodies glisten with a light sheen of sweat as

Ed Anger

Monoriu

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2016, 07:01:43 PM
I have eaten:

Jap Taco Bell
jap mcDonalds
jap Pizza Hut
Jap 7-11 food
Jap Lawson's.

It is peach season now.  Japanese peaches are the best :contract:

Habbaku

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2016, 07:07:12 PM
Nigga, everybody knows you're full of shit;  just admit you're really in Thailand, fucking little brown boys in their taut, pliant pinkish puckernuts, as their smooth hairless bodies glisten with a light sheen of sweat as

Get your stroke on halfway through that?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on August 08, 2016, 09:18:54 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2016, 07:07:12 PM

Get your stroke on halfway through that?

No-knock warrant.

Josquius

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2016, 07:01:43 PM
I have eaten:

Jap Taco Bell
jap mcDonalds
jap Pizza Hut
Jap 7-11 food
Jap Lawson's.
I had no idea they had taco bell in Japan, I had to wait until I went to Korea to try it.
Japanese pizza hut....one of the few places in the country to get real pizza. Albeit fucking expensive. Never did figure out why.
██████
██████
██████