Democratic National Convention MEGATHREAD

Started by Admiral Yi, July 25, 2016, 06:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 25, 2016, 10:48:43 PM
QuoteBernie delegate #3:  Will you vote for Clinton now that your candidate has endorsed her? "No. Her voting record doesn't match what she says.  We need to hear more about her stand against TPP."

Goddamn it. Fucking Bernie assholes are going to ruin everything. Now it kind of looks like no matter who wins my beloved TPP is dead. But heck almost all of my political ideas are being systematically demolished right now. The 90s seem so far away  :P

Ah well.

Hillary is open to the TPP, but with modifications.  Kaine is a TPP fanboi.  It will go through, whether stupid people like it or not.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2016, 10:51:14 PM
Hillary is open to the TPP, but with modifications.  Kaine is a TPP fanboi.  It will go through, whether stupid people like it or not.

Is he? Well that is comforting. But in order to win Hillary might have to rally to the nutjobs.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 25, 2016, 10:48:43 PM
QuoteBernie delegate #3:  Will you vote for Clinton now that your candidate has endorsed her? "No. Her voting record doesn't match what she says.  We need to hear more about her stand against TPP."

Goddamn it. Fucking Bernie assholes are going to ruin everything. Now it kind of looks like no matter who wins my beloved TPP is dead. But heck almost all of my political ideas are being systematically demolished right now. The 90s seem so far away  :P

Ah well.

Feel the Bern.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Any heavily medicated Jewfros visible among the Berniebots?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 25, 2016, 10:58:00 PM
Feel the Bern.

She was all, "Bernie supporters aren't being heard...We had to sit through the 'Hillary Love Fest' all night, only to wait for Bernie to go last."

Because, you know, speaking last is a sign of disrespect.

Valmy

Feel the Bern.

Leftists suck and make shitty allies. They always make the perfect the enemy of the good.

But hey all you right wingers are fucking me over on the free trade and international alliances as well these days. Goddamnit I cannot count on any of you people.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 25, 2016, 11:03:38 PM
But hey all you right wingers are fucking me over on the free trade and international alliances as well these days. Goddamnit I cannot count on any of you people.

What are we doing?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grinning_Colossus

Feel the Bern.

Leftists suck and make shitty allies. They always make the perfect the enemy of the good.

The only conflict possible on the left is the conflict between good and best. :)
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on July 25, 2016, 11:15:32 PM

What are we doing?

Voting for Trump.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

'Fear Not—She Means You No Harm,' Says Elizabeth Warren, Revealing Docile Hillary Clinton To Crowd

"Despite her menacing reputation, she will not attack you or your progressive movement."

http://www.theonion.com/article/fear-notshe-means-you-no-harm-says-elizabeth-warre-53324

Michelle Obama: 'Well, These Are 8 Years Of My Life I'll Never Get Back'

"Nearly a decade down the drain. Jesus."

http://www.theonion.com/article/michelle-obama-well-there-are-8-years-my-life-ill--53319

garbon

Quote from: Monoriu on July 25, 2016, 10:45:02 PM
I am amazed, disappointed, and baffled that as unpleasant as Trump is, he remains competitive in the polls. 

As you are someone who supports an unpleasant, oppressive government full of unlikeable characters, I find your position a little odd.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Legbiter

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2016, 10:30:50 PM
lol, moron California Bernie delegate doesn't buy his endorsement of Hillary.  "It makes me want to leave the party."  Clinton or Trump?  "Green Party."

Fucking Millennials.   :rolleyes:

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Maladict

Looks like fairly unpleasant grief to me.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on July 26, 2016, 05:24:01 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2016, 10:30:50 PM
lol, moron California Bernie delegate doesn't buy his endorsement of Hillary.  "It makes me want to leave the party."  Clinton or Trump?  "Green Party."

Fucking Millennials.   :rolleyes:

I weep for America.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.