Democratic National Convention MEGATHREAD

Started by Admiral Yi, July 25, 2016, 06:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

The Recounting of Trump's Greatest Hits.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Legbiter on July 25, 2016, 08:44:25 PM
The Recounting of Trump's Greatest Hits.

Just Ivanka, Marla, and Melania, or are they including off season stats too?

Ed Anger

I'm loving the Alt Reich Twitters right now. Hilarious.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

DGuller

CountDeMoney

citizen k

CountDeMoney

lol, moron California Bernie delegate doesn't buy his endorsement of Hillary.  "It makes me want to leave the party."  Clinton or Trump?  "Green Party."

Fucking Millennials.   :rolleyes:

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2016, 10:30:50 PM
Fucking Millennials.   :rolleyes:

Just  like vote Nader what could possibly go wrong ...
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Bernie delegate #2, "Clinton has to do more on her end to trust...we don't know much about her."   

Bernie delegate #3:  Will you vote for Clinton now that your candidate has endorsed her? "No. Her voting record doesn't match what she says.  We need to hear more about her stand against TPP."

ALL HAIL FIRST PRO CONSUL AND EMPEROR TRUMP

The Minsky Moment

Delegate 3 probably couldn't tell the difference between TPP and TP
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 25, 2016, 10:42:03 PM
Delegate 3 probably couldn't tell the difference between TPP and TP

Fuck, I wanted to punch her in her stupid Lena Dunham face fat.  Goddamn, I fucking hate young liberals.

Monoriu

I am amazed, disappointed, and baffled that as unpleasant as Trump is, he remains competitive in the polls. 

Valmy

QuoteBernie delegate #3:  Will you vote for Clinton now that your candidate has endorsed her? "No. Her voting record doesn't match what she says.  We need to hear more about her stand against TPP."

Goddamn it. Fucking Bernie assholes are going to ruin everything. Now it kind of looks like no matter who wins my beloved TPP is dead. But heck almost all of my political ideas are being systematically demolished right now. The 90s seem so far away  :P

Ah well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on July 25, 2016, 10:45:02 PM
I am amazed, disappointed, and baffled that as unpleasant as Trump is, he remains competitive in the polls. 

Imagine he was Chinese. The Mainlanders would love him. Same shit here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."