The Republican National Convention Megathread: Cleveland rocks!

Started by CountDeMoney, July 03, 2016, 05:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 21, 2016, 12:08:09 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 21, 2016, 07:10:52 AM
Huh. I was not aware a person could be required by law to hold a ceremony. What is the legal definition of a funeral?

It is state law in Indiana that all fetal deaths, whether as the result of abortion or miscarriage and regardless of viability, must be cremated or interred.

Isn't that expensive? I mean I presume you would have to use some kind of service that usually does these for dead bodies. Or are there special fetus cremators out there?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Huh. I was not aware a person could be required by law to hold a ceremony. What is the legal definition of a funeral?

It is state law in Indiana that all fetal deaths, whether as the result of abortion or miscarriage and regardless of viability, must be cremated or interred.

So no funeral then.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 21, 2016, 12:13:44 PM

So no funeral then.

Right, because when they mean "interred" they really mean buried to earn college credit, not for actual pay.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Right, she waved right after the salute.  The moving picture shows that pretty clear.

Admiral Yi

The Wolfman is airing from a bar called "CNN Grill."  There are folks munching on Reubens behind him.  WTF is that all about?

HVC

There was a noticeable pause between nazi salute and the wave. What the hell are you guys going down there.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 21, 2016, 12:22:07 PM
She was waving, you jagaloons.

Everybody knows the US President is always Hitler. She was just showing how electable he is.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

I didn't notice Zanza posted the same picture at almost the same time,  :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 21, 2016, 12:24:14 PM
The (((Wolfman))) is airing from a bar called "CNN Grill."  There are folks munching on (((Reubens))) behind him.  WTF is that all about?

Fixed.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on July 21, 2016, 12:45:18 PM
Fixed.

They could have been Patty Melts.  :pope:

Their backs were turned so it was hard to tell.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.