The Republican National Convention Megathread: Cleveland rocks!

Started by CountDeMoney, July 03, 2016, 05:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I dunno...just can't convince me that Ted Cruz isn't a big flaming ass queen.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2016, 08:42:26 PM

But you think everyone's gay.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I agree with my fellow consul that Cruz is a flaming weirdo.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 20, 2016, 08:47:14 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2016, 08:42:26 PM

But you think everyone's gay.

Nonsense.  Chris Christie is 100% Manwich.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

A life-size creepy looking plastic Race Bannon action figure.

derspiess

Pence is giving a good speech.  I never really paid much attention to him before.

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on July 20, 2016, 09:56:18 PM
Pence is giving a good speech.  I never really paid much attention to him before.

He lost creds with me over the religious freedom b.s.. Got nothing for the clown.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Have to say Eric Trump gave a good speech as well.  Very polished and focused, in stark contrast to his dad.

The Minsky Moment

Eric had a point.  I'd vote for Donald to be President of Wollman Rink.  That's about his speed.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on July 20, 2016, 09:56:18 PM

Creationist, Anti-Vaccine, signed a law that would make women to have a funeral for a fetus after have a miscarriage.  Sounds about right.

derspiess

CountDeMoney