Breaking News - Attack On UK Politican, MP Murdered.

Started by mongers, June 16, 2016, 08:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Brazen

According to this audio eyewitness report, the attacker knocked her to the floor and was hitting and kicking her. A Pakistani guy from a nearby shop tried to intervene and then he pulled out a gun "which looked handmade" and shot twice.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-leeds-36543180

mongers

In addition to the horror of the attack, it would be sad if this became a deciding factor in a very close EU referendum campaign?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Solmyr

Quote from: Siege on June 16, 2016, 09:37:54 AM
So, not a religion of peace attack?

He's white and not a Muslim, so clearly it can only be an exceptional case of mental illness and not in any way terrorism.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

Sheilbh

Fuck. Horrible :(
Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

Quote from: The Larch on June 16, 2016, 11:18:54 AM
She has died.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304

Oh dear.  :(

Killed doing her democratic duty.

Just seen this on the tv, the police officers looked genuinely shocked.

Richard Hakluyt

For all our grumbling the UK is a pretty safe and tranquil place. This is almost unprecedented. I'm shocked  :(

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 16, 2016, 11:24:37 AM
For all our grumbling the UK is a pretty safe and tranquil place. This is almost unprecedented. I'm shocked  :(
Yeah. I'm really shocked. She was doing her job.
Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 16, 2016, 11:41:12 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 16, 2016, 11:24:37 AM
Yeah. I'm really shocked. She was doing her job.

Indeed.

From the look of it, this might be our first political assassination in how many years?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.