Breaking News - Attack On UK Politican, MP Murdered.

Started by mongers, June 16, 2016, 08:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Quote from: Razgovory on June 20, 2016, 11:39:35 AM
Gassing seem like it's becoming really popular with the right-wing crowd.
Probably the same people that deny the Holocaust.

Sheilbh

Don't be silly. It's an ironic absurdist joke about political correctness. They're veritable Bretons.
Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on June 20, 2016, 11:51:25 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 20, 2016, 11:45:53 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2016, 11:43:10 AM
I simply don't have the thyme.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

A sage question indeed.

I'm afraid I can only parsley answer his question at this time. It may prove too chili.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2016, 11:57:32 AM
I'm afraid I can only parsley answer his question at this time. It may prove too chili.

I apologize for peppering you with questions like that. I hope you bay leave I did not intend to be in salting.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Solmyr

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on June 20, 2016, 12:02:45 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2016, 11:57:32 AM

I apologize for peppering you with questions like that. I hope you bay leave I did not intend to be in salting.

Now, now. Let's not get caraway.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

dps

Quote from: Valmy on June 20, 2016, 12:04:08 PM
Damn. I cannot think of any rosemary puns.

I can't either right now, but if I could come up with one, I'd bet it would have something to do with George Clooney's aunt.