Who will (or would) you vote for in the US Presidential election?

Started by Savonarola, June 08, 2016, 01:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do (or would) you plan on voting for in November?

Donald Trump
7 (12.7%)
Hillary Clinton
35 (63.6%)
Third Party
6 (10.9%)
Will not vote
4 (7.3%)
Undecided
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Savonarola

Now that the Democratic Primary is all over but for the shouting, I'm curious how Languish stacks up on the candidates.  Is there anyone who is undecided at this point?  Is there anything that would make you change your mind on your candidate?

I plan to vote for Hil.  Hil would have to do something outrageous (like appoint Michael Moore her running mate) to make me change my mind; in which case I would vote third party.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

Poll doesn't include a write-in option, which might be significant this election.

DGuller

Barring something so bizarrely unforeseen that it makes no sense even contemplating ahead of time, I will obviously not support Trump, implicitly or otherwise.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Zanza

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Crazy_Ivan80

If US Citizen: Clinton and hope for the best.

with trump: abandon all hope?

Richard Hakluyt

I'd vote for Clinton. But I don't think she is going to change things much for the better, so we face the same problems (maybe bigger) 4 years down the line.

Jacob

Clinton was my preferred candidate of all the available choices in the primaries, so naturally I'd vote for her in the general as well if I had the option.

Savonarola

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on June 08, 2016, 02:10:28 PM
If US Citizen: Clinton and hope for the best.

with trump: abandon all hope?

A desperate choice for these desperate times.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Phillip V

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 08, 2016, 02:13:46 PM
I'd vote for Clinton. But I don't think she is going to change things much for the better, so we face the same problems (maybe bigger) 4 years down the line.

Same.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.