Who will (or would) you vote for in the US Presidential election?

Started by Savonarola, June 08, 2016, 01:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do (or would) you plan on voting for in November?

Donald Trump
7 (12.7%)
Hillary Clinton
35 (63.6%)
Third Party
6 (10.9%)
Will not vote
4 (7.3%)
Undecided
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

celedhring

Berkut

I will vote for whoever will make the Marty's of the world convinced I am not one of those kind and sensitive person things. That sounds really bad.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on June 08, 2016, 03:24:46 PM
I will vote for whoever will make the Marty's of the world convinced I am not one of those kind and sensitive person things. That sounds really bad.

Spoken like a true kind and sensitive person.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Maladict

Clinton or third party. Greens maybe, don't know that much about them.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Jacob on June 08, 2016, 02:17:44 PM
Clinton was my preferred candidate of all the available choices in the primaries, so naturally I'd vote for her in the general as well if I had the option.
Same, though only because Biden didn't run and we may just be an indictment away from the joy of a Trump-Biden debate.

But also never Trump.
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 08, 2016, 06:28:34 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 08, 2016, 06:26:41 PM
Sweet Meteor of Death.
I'll put you down as a Lib Dem....

Psst, I think Ed's just commenting on the latest French weather phenomena.  :frog:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Clinton was my preferred candidate of all the available choices in the primaries, so naturally I'd vote for her in the general as well if I had the option.

At this point, I think Americans should be worried about not breaking things.  Let Hillary be the progressive she's always wanted to be in her 2nd term.  :lol:*

* :lol: specifically for derfetus.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 08, 2016, 07:29:40 PM

At this point, I think Americans should be worried about not breaking things.  Let Hillary be the progressive she's always wanted to be in her 2nd term.  :lol:*

Never mind the liberalness or lack of same, Clinton to me seems like she's the most competent person on offer by a wide margin. I had some affection for Bernie to begin with, but he's come more unhinged as time's gone on to the point that I question his fitness for leadership. Too much pique is not something I find desirable in a leader.

Caliga

I usually vote third party, but I think I may vote for Hil this time around.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points