And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Liep on July 10, 2016, 02:59:00 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2016, 02:55:52 PM
Is it bad that I want Pepe to break Payet's leg in the last few second of the game. It's bad right?

I was just going to write that I think Pepe's going out with a red card for destroying Payet if Portugal is losing in the 90th or so minute.
pepe's definitely mellowed out over the years, but France's coach would be smart to take Payet's out of the game late if they're winning.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

I knew this would turn out funny.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

celedhring

:lol:

I hope he isn't hurt too badly.

Maladict

Christ, how much longer?  :zzz

Liep

That would've been a beautiful finish.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

I would have hoped for a more entertaining final.  That one was like eating a grilled cheese sandwich.

The Larch

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 10, 2016, 03:53:17 PM
I would have hoped for a more entertaining final.  That one was like eating a grilled cheese sandwich.

It's being a fairly rubbish tournament.

celedhring

International finals are more often than not pretty dreary affairs. The pity is this one comes on the back of a pretty boring tournament. Only memorable thing from this Euro has been Iceland's giantkilling imho.

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on July 10, 2016, 03:58:19 PM
International finals are more often than not pretty dreary affairs. The pity is this one comes on the back of a pretty boring tournament. Only memorable thing from this Euro has been Iceland's giantkilling imho.

Yes, this will be remembered as the tournament where small teams exceded expectations and big teams were rather underhelming.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

Good. I just want this tournament to end, really  :D

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on July 10, 2016, 04:20:20 PM
Good. I just want this tournament to end, really  :D

Yeah, one more penalty kick round would be too much suffering.

Cue France's goal in 3...2...

Admiral Yi

I stopped watching at the end of regulation.  Unless you're emotionally invested in a team, it's like watching people roll dice to see who takes the trophy home.

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 10, 2016, 04:19:27 PM
Oh no, Oh no. :(
thats what you team gets for being shits
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.