News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Threviel on July 10, 2016, 09:35:04 AM
One thing that got me thinking: How come the British royal family only seemed to visit England's games? Aren't they as much royalty over Wales and Northern Ireland? At the very least they should have been there for NIR-WAL and WAL-POR? Or what am I missing? Perhaps that they were there?

I would be very surprised if they were not. I thought they were very careful to support every country in the UK.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Maladict

Apparently there is a plague of moths in the stadium.  :lol:

Liep

Quote from: Maladict on July 10, 2016, 01:31:09 PM
Apparently there is a plague of moths in the stadium.  :lol:

So that's what's flickering in front of the cameras. :D
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Okay, now I actually feel sorry for Ronaldo. That's not the way for him to go, with a moth on his face.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

France cannot handle Ronaldo's football so they've killed him instead. Shameful
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Maladict

Quote from: Liep on July 10, 2016, 02:18:51 PM
Okay, now I actually feel sorry for Ronaldo. That's not the way for him to go, with a moth on his face.

Yeah, even seeing him cry isn't as fun as it used to be.  :(

Liep

I mean, I dislike Ronaldo as much as the next guy, but now we're left with a less exciting finale and a guy with a feather on his head.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on July 10, 2016, 02:27:07 PM
I mean, I dislike Ronaldo as much as the next guy, but now we're left with a less exciting finale and a guy with a feather on his head.
Quite :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

The moth already has a fake twitter account.

Admiral Yi

a guy with a feather on his head.

What does this mean?

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 10, 2016, 02:51:39 PM
a guy with a feather on his head.

What does this mean?

That he had his hair cut to resemble a feather. And then bleached.

HVC

Is it bad that I want Pepe to break Payet's leg in the last few second of the game. It's bad right?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2016, 02:55:52 PM
Is it bad that I want Pepe to break Payet's leg in the last few second of the game. It's bad right?

I was just going to write that I think Pepe's going out with a red card for destroying Payet if Portugal is losing in the 90th or so minute.