News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

It was an entertaining first half. Still not used to Italy not playing defensively for 80 minutes. I'm enjoying their play.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

When did they change the rules so that you can stop your motion while taking a penalty kick? Been seeing it a lot lately, but I swear it wasn't always allowed.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Liep

Quote from: HVC on July 02, 2016, 03:39:13 PM
When did they change the rules so that you can stop your motion while taking a penalty kick? Been seeing it a lot lately, but I swear it wasn't always allowed.

I can't remember when they made that rule, but I'm pretty sure they haven't changed it since. It should be a foul.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Liep on July 02, 2016, 03:44:46 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 02, 2016, 03:39:13 PM

I can't remember when they made that rule, but I'm pretty sure they haven't changed it since. It should be a foul.

Okay, so Danish ref was asked about this, you can't stop at the ball, but during the run up it is okay to slow down or stop.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HVC

I don't like it. You can tell it messed up the goalie. He stuttered to his right when the player stopped.

HVC

I wanted Italy to win to because a Portugal Italy final would see Toronto burn (and I think Portugal would have a better chance against Italy), but now I want Germany to win

Liep

At any rate, wtf was Boateng doing with his hands?

Liep

HVC

If you photoshop the position of the players you have a nice titanic meme

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on July 02, 2016, 03:56:24 PM
At any rate, wtf was Boateng doing with his hands?

Dirty immigrant tricks.

Liep

Quote from: HVC on July 02, 2016, 04:01:43 PM
If you photoshop the position of the players you have a nice titanic meme

Someone had that general idea.

Liep

Liep

Such a douchy run up should always result in a miss. JOY.

HVC

This is like worst penalty shots I've ever seen :D

Liep