Black women's book club settles lawsuit with California wine train company

Started by garbon, April 19, 2016, 03:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 20, 2016, 10:37:25 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 20, 2016, 10:11:16 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 20, 2016, 10:04:03 PM
Pretty much everyone gets loud and obnoxious after a few glasses of wine.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2016/04/19/marcos_alberti_makes_portraits_after_three_glasses_of_wine_in_his_series.html

Only lightweights and people who were already obnoxious.  Stop rationalizing bad behavior.
So, exactly the type of people who would go on a wine train tour. Odd that only one group gets called out for it.  :hmm:

Maybe they acted the most obnoxious.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

celedhring

I have been on wine tours in several countries (including California) and they uniformly ended up becoming spirited and boisterous affairs. So yeah, I can believe that there might be more to the story than it appears.

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 20, 2016, 10:37:25 PM
So, exactly the type of people who would go on a wine train tour. Odd that only one group gets called out for it.  :hmm:

No.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Maximus

Quote from: Jaron on April 20, 2016, 10:38:34 PM
Maybe they could have a rear car where parties who might be loud or boisterous can reserve and have fun without disturbing other folks. That might be a good compromise.
:lol: