2015-2016 NCAA Basketball - PDH Forgets Football

Started by PDH, October 27, 2015, 07:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

A very disappointing NCAA tournament so far for the league. But with three teams in the Sweet 16 that might turn around.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

:(  The Wyo head coach stepped down.  He came back because he had 1 year in the 90s then bolted to Clemsen, but after 5 years here it was too much.  Maybe, someday, Wyoming will get a coach who can lead the University to the Promised Land (tm).
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

sbr

I saw a car today in Portland with 2!! Wyoming Cowboys bumper stickers.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

PDH

Jesus, I won the challenge with the fewest number of correct picks.

What a fucked up year.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Quote from: PDH on March 23, 2016, 10:07:55 PM
:(  The Wyo head coach stepped down.  He came back because he had 1 year in the 90s then bolted to Clemsen, but after 5 years here it was too much.  Maybe, someday, Wyoming will get a coach who can lead the University to the Promised Land (tm).

Exhibition game in Israel? I suppose it could happen.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadBurgerMaker

PDH

THAT was a damn good last few minutes.

Thank hod something went well.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

That is my 1st time as 1st place finisher in the Languish brackets.  I want to thank you all, but mostly I want to thank the little people who made my win possible.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

derspiess

Shitty tournament but great championship game.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

So I am hearing rumors Philly went nuts celebrating a Villanova championship. Man they better hope the Eagles never win.

sbr

Dwayne 'The Pearl' Washington died today after a battle with brain cancer. :(

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/15277787/former-syracuse-great-dwayne-pearl-washington-dies

He didn't have much of an NBA career but man he was a lot of fun to watch at Syracuse.  Even though I grew up on the west coast, the Big East in the 1980s was the high point of college basketball to me.  Ewing, Mullen, Washington, Walter Berry, Villanova's first miracle; back then college hoops was my favorite sport by a pretty large margin.

Admiral Yi

Word.

3 Big East teams in the Final 4 that year Nova won.