News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Twilight Struggle is out on Steam

Started by Drakken, April 16, 2016, 06:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Don't all line up to crush me at once. :P

I seemed to do worse as the US in my offline games, btw.

Berkut

Demolished Habs in a game, 20VP victory. Flex.

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Followed by crushing Drakken with a auto win as well. I am unstoppable.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on April 22, 2016, 01:13:19 AM

I think that makes us 10 me, 2 you.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

I was leading Habs by 10+ VP, played ABM Missile to Coup a BG at Defcon 2. However, pressed Coup instead of Event by mistake, so triggered Defcon Suicide.  :cry:

Berkut

Quote from: Habbaku on April 22, 2016, 02:15:16 AM
Quote from: Berkut on April 22, 2016, 01:13:19 AM

I think that makes us 10 me, 2 you.

That sounds about right...

0 rows returned

Solmyr

Habs just feels superior when crushing noobs. :P

Is there any way to reduce the email spam from this?

Habbaku

Quote from: Solmyr on April 22, 2016, 12:28:59 PM
Habs just feels superior when crushing noobs. :P

:lol:  I'm not the one gloating about crushing Drakken.

QuoteIs there any way to reduce the email spam from this?

Stay logged in and play constantly.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

:cry: They fixed the flag.  Gone is my beautiful Mexican Algeria.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I cant login, it says I need to update, but Steam doesn't show it as being updated...

0 rows returned

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Tamas played Olympic Games as an event at Defcon 2. While playing USSR with 19 VP.  :nelson:

Tamas

I was distracted and I though it had the same text as CIA created :P

You are welcome BTW :P

Solmyr

And now Drakken gives me a CIA coup on his turn, suiciding his 17 VP USSR. AFTER using the ops from that card to play a coup himself and getting to Defcon 2. I may not be as crap as I thought. :P

Drakken

Quote from: Solmyr on April 25, 2016, 08:52:01 AM
And now Drakken gives me a CIA coup on his turn, suiciding his 17 VP USSR. AFTER using the ops from that card to play a coup himself and getting to Defcon 2. I may not be as crap as I thought. :P

No, I am totally crap with CIA Created. I have a lot of trouble dealing with that card and getting rid of it.