News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lords of Waterdeep

Started by Berkut, October 29, 2015, 09:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I imagine I will - this has been in the works for a really long time. GMT hired some other group to do it a couple years ago and they completely screwed it up, apparently.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

celedhring

Absolutely. I always have a hard time playing Twilight Struggle because it's a 2-player game, and we're always 3-4 in the group I play games with, but this would make it much easier.

Berkut

I suspect this will be the kind of thing I always have a game or two in progress on...

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on March 12, 2016, 12:41:54 PM
I suspect this will be the kind of thing I always have a game or two in progress on...

...against anyone but me.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I would like to win every now and again...

0 rows returned

bogh

I've been playing lots of twilight struggle via https://chantry-games.com/ - it works really well and you can play in your browser (including mobile browsers). Very cool.

Berkut

Marty, you not interested anymore?

0 rows returned

Martinus

Sorry for not responsing guys - I have not noticed the invite. Please go ahead without me - was a bit bored of the game lately so will sit it out. Happy to join one of the future ones. :)

Jaron

You are no true lord of Waterdeep!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

Who are these guys we're playing with? Randoms? It seems one of them hasn't taken their turn in days.

Jaron

I'll take my turn in 12 days. :P :rolleyes: