Between 21 and 30
1 (2.4%)
Over 30
6 (14.3%)
More than you
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

celedhring

My craziest "getting laid while drunk" story is when me and a mate (pasty skin, blond hair) put on Ajax shirts, got drunk, and pretended to be Dutch tourists during one of Barcelona's big festivals in August. We made up the language (hey, we were 19 and not too smart) but somehow it worked. Of course the girls were pretty drunk too.

Best part of all if that the drunkenness somehow started to clear up while we were going to the girls' place, and I got such a huge WTF I'M DOING moment of realization that I have never been able to forget.  :lol:

derspiess

In college I picked up a girl solely based upon the hockey jersey I was wearing.  Required zero effort, beyond putting on the jersey.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

As many as I wanted. :)

I'm female, and while no great beauty, not particularly ugly either. If I wanted to get laid, I got laid. Most of the time it was with my first pick of the night, but sometimes it'd be number two. Rarely did I have to dip to number three unless I was doing a particularly bad job of figuring out who was in a relationship.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on April 03, 2016, 12:00:43 PM

I'm female, and while no great beauty, not particularly ugly either. If I wanted to get laid, I got laid. Most of the time it was with my first pick of the night, but sometimes it'd be number two. Rarely did I have to dip to number three unless I was doing a particularly bad job of figuring out who was in a relationship.

So not fair.  :mad:

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 03, 2016, 12:21:15 PM

If you're jealous of her ability to get laid anytime she wants, you could get a sex change.

Josquius

And yet. So. Fucking. Many. Women. Just don't recognise how easy they have it.

I've tried pointing this out to female friends before and they just don't accept it. Instead they get worked up about politics and wingmen and other such nonsense that is completely unnecessary for women. :frusty:
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on April 03, 2016, 12:28:39 PM
If you're jealous of her ability to get laid anytime she wants, you could get a sex change.

Heels kill my lower back something fierce.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on April 03, 2016, 06:31:38 AM
Quote from: Brezel on April 03, 2016, 06:17:00 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 03, 2016, 05:30:16 AM

Oh good, glad we could bring in a traditional values opinion. :rolleyes:

Well the whole idea of being "slutty" requires that there are some values don't you agree.

Also, I personally would prefer to have a lasting relationship (with someone I find attractive) instead of several random partners. That would provide me with way more sex as well.

That's great that you have a preference doesn't mean that everyone shares in that.

Besides, who says they have to just be random partners? :huh:

Where did he say he speaks for everybody? :unsure:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Oh yeah. Being a transwoman is great. Everybody lining up to have sex with you.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Yeah that was my wife as well. It is always sad when some lady feels all bad and slutty about it. Those guys will always have that time with you to feel like they were this stud.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 03, 2016, 12:33:20 PM

Heels kill my lower back something fierce.

Well just start hitting it with men.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on April 03, 2016, 12:37:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 03, 2016, 06:31:38 AM
Quote from: Brezel on April 03, 2016, 06:17:00 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 03, 2016, 05:30:16 AM

Oh good, glad we could bring in a traditional values opinion. :rolleyes:

Well the whole idea of being "slutty" requires that there are some values don't you agree.

Also, I personally would prefer to have a lasting relationship (with someone I find attractive) instead of several random partners. That would provide me with way more sex as well.

That's great that you have a preference doesn't mean that everyone shares in that.

Besides, who says they have to just be random partners? :huh:

Where did he say he speaks for everybody? :unsure:

How about his first post that reeked of judgment that people with new partners each year were sad sacks?

Jaron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 03, 2016, 12:35:33 AM
Don't they require the sinner to be, you know, repentant?  :P

:grr:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 03, 2016, 12:21:15 PM

Just because men are the privileged gender doesn't mean being a woman doesn't have advantages. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...