6 (14.3%)
More than you
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Solmyr

Quote from: Tyr on April 03, 2016, 12:32:52 PM
Quote from: merithyn on April 03, 2016, 12:00:43 PM
As many as I wanted. :)

I'm female, and while no great beauty, not particularly ugly either. If I wanted to get laid, I got laid. Most of the time it was with my first pick of the night, but sometimes it'd be number two. Rarely did I have to dip to number three unless I was doing a particularly bad job of figuring out who was in a relationship.
And yet. So. Fucking. Many. Women. Just don't recognise how easy they have it.

I've tried pointing this out to female friends before and they just don't accept it. Instead they get worked up about politics and wingmen and other such nonsense that is completely unnecessary for women. :frusty:

This assumes that a woman having sex with the first random drunk asshole who comes along is an advantage. If it is, then a man can just as easily get the first ugly chick that comes along. And she might not even be an asshole, so it's even better!

Martinus

Quote from: merithyn on April 03, 2016, 01:38:36 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 03, 2016, 12:21:15 PM
Quote from: merithyn on April 03, 2016, 12:00:43 PM
As many as I wanted. :)

I'm female, and while no great beauty, not particularly ugly either. If I wanted to get laid, I got laid. Most of the time it was with my first pick of the night, but sometimes it'd be number two. Rarely did I have to dip to number three unless I was doing a particularly bad job of figuring out who was in a relationship.

So not fair.  :mad:

Just because men are the privileged gender doesn't mean being a woman doesn't have advantages. :)

Men are the privileged gender?  :hmm:

Norgy

Quote from: dps on April 03, 2016, 10:47:00 AM
Quote from: Norgy on April 03, 2016, 07:16:25 AM

I found myself waking up next to some real porkers thinking "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE".

Never really had that experience, even with all the drinking I did in college.  Partly it was I don't think I had the typical drunken problem of girls getting better looking the drunker I was, but mostly I think it was that drinking didn't really increase my self-confidence any.  If I had the self-confidence during my teens and early 20s I have now, I'd say my score would be considerable higher.  Though it's not really self-confidence;  it's more the understanding that getting turned down isn't the end of the world.

It didn't build my confidence much, but since I used to look quite good, I was approached by women. My biggest regret is that I didn't try a bit harder to retain a certain Swedish waitress.

But what is done is done. I probably wasn't a very nice person. Nowadays, I feel lonely and rather ashamed of my past. I guess that is my punishment.