1 (2.4%)
Over 30
6 (14.3%)
More than you
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Maladict

Quote from: Tyr on April 03, 2016, 03:34:47 AM
Considering the average age of people on languish I don't think people stand out as too slutty. Even with 20+, for most of languish, assuming virginity lost at 20, we'd be talking 1 or 2 a year.

Still suspiciously high for a group of nerds though.

Brezel

Quote from: garbon on April 03, 2016, 05:30:16 AM

Oh good, glad we could bring in a traditional values opinion. :rolleyes:

Well the whole idea of being "slutty" requires that there are some values don't you agree.

Also, I personally would prefer to have a lasting relationship (with someone I find attractive) instead of several random partners. That would provide me with way more sex as well.

Norgy

Quote from: celedhring on April 03, 2016, 02:55:56 AM
Or we are just men inflating our sexual pedigree. Business as usual.

On some level, I wish I was inflating it.
But the fact of the matter is that all that insecurity and low self-esteem led me to lead a life of a man slut.
Going to my 20s drunk probably helped. I'd gladly trade my 120 plus "partners" for a life in a loving, stable relationship. But that just didn't happen.
Now I am just a crazy old cat guy that no-one would touch with a barge pole.

garbon

Quote from: Brezel on April 03, 2016, 06:17:00 AM

Well the whole idea of being "slutty" requires that there are some values don't you agree.

Also, I personally would prefer to have a lasting relationship (with someone I find attractive) instead of several random partners. That would provide me with way more sex as well.

That's great that you have a preference doesn't mean that everyone shares in that.

Besides, who says they have to just be random partners? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Quote from: Norgy on April 03, 2016, 06:27:48 AM

But the fact of the matter is that all that insecurity and low self-esteem led me to lead a life of a man slut.
Going to my 20s drunk probably helped. I'd gladly trade my 120 plus "partners" for a life in a loving, stable relationship. But that just didn't happen.

I got to my 20s pretty drunk too and with no self-esteem and I'm nowhere near that!

Josquius

Quote from: Brezel on April 03, 2016, 04:55:14 AM
1-2 new partners per year = unability to form secure and lasting relationship.

Unless, of course, one continues the sexual relationship to prior partners while gaining new ones. That would be pretty slutty though, IMO.
Sure.
I wish I had less (could do with cutting a few out for sure) and instead had more with some of the others and better quality ones overall.
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

Quote from: celedhring on April 03, 2016, 07:08:13 AM

I got to my 20s pretty drunk too and with no self-esteem and I'm nowhere near that!

I guess you had standards. I didn't.
I found myself waking up next to some real porkers thinking "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE". Found my clothes and did a Houdini on them.
If it was Saturday morning, I found a bar and went full circle on Sunday morning.

It could also be that Scandinavian women are extremely easy. I also had a "thing" for female bartenders. They tended to like me and took me home after work.

Now I couldn't score in a brothel.

celedhring

Quote from: Norgy on April 03, 2016, 07:16:25 AM

I found myself waking up next to some real porkers thinking "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE". Found my clothes and did a Houdini on them.
If it was Saturday morning, I found a bar and went full circle on Sunday morning.

It could also be that Scandinavian women are extremely easy. I also had a "thing" for female bartenders. They tended to like me and took me home after work.

Oh yeah, bartenders. Two of what I consider my four most important relationships were with bartenders. Free drinks were always a key to my heart at the time (and other way less romantic things).

I have never had a "waking up besides a crocodile" experience, but I suspect some of the girls I got laid with did. Beer googles work both ways...

Norgy

Free drinks, someone you could talk to while drinking. Dating bartenders = good.
Another thing was that the other patrons would ogle them and you knew you were the one they'd take home.  :blush:

I guess the mystical aura of working with "something creative" often worked on them. I both miss and loathe those years.

Solmyr

Martinus

Quote from: Brezel on April 03, 2016, 06:17:00 AM

Actually, if you are looking at it from a purely sex satisfaction perspective, having 3-5 rotating partners is probably the best as it lets you know each other better while at the same time keeping things fresh and interesting.

sbr

I accidentally left a place with a not unattractive but rather large gal once before asking where we were going; turns out she lived like 45 minutes the wrong direction.  She gave me a ride home the next morning and I had her drop me off at my buddy's house and walked 2 miles home so she didn't know where I lived.   :blush:

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Norgy

My interest in hiking may have begun as a way to find my way home after particularly weird nights, when I think of it.  :hmm:

dps

I found myself waking up next to some real porkers thinking "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE".

Never really had that experience, even with all the drinking I did in college.  Partly it was I don't think I had the typical drunken problem of girls getting better looking the drunker I was, but mostly I think it was that drinking didn't really increase my self-confidence any.  If I had the self-confidence during my teens and early 20s I have now, I'd say my score would be considerable higher.  Though it's not really self-confidence;  it's more the understanding that getting turned down isn't the end of the world.