More Americans Are Getting Evicted Than Ever Before

Started by jimmy olsen, March 17, 2016, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on March 19, 2016, 04:16:16 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2016, 04:05:54 AM
Wow, Mihali must be the craziest person we currently have on Languish. Even Raz is more reasonable.

I was thinking of a doing a Poll on who is the craziest.

Martinus:  Delusions, believes he is a sociopath.

I never knew where this "sociopath" thing comes from. People just throw it around on the internet for people they don't like or think are assholes.

Admiral Yi

The sociopath things comes from the impression you give to many posters, such as myself, that you interact with people on a disfunctional level.

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 19, 2016, 04:59:25 AM
The sociopath things comes from the impression you give to many posters, such as myself, that you interact with people on a disfunctional level.

Explain.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

:D

Ok Raz. Also, what kind of man stays the same after 5 years?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2016, 05:04:29 AM
Explain.

You're self defeating when it comes to achieving what you want with people, whether it be to make them laugh, or to win their trust, or their respect.

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 19, 2016, 05:09:14 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2016, 05:04:29 AM
Explain.

You're self defeating when it comes to achieving what you want with people, whether it be to make them laugh, or to win their trust, or their respect.

I don't think that is true, at least not in real life. On Languish, maybe, but I never actually see Languish avatars as real people (at least until I meet them in real life) so there may be that.

LaCroix

mihali's doing just fine. and martinus doesn't seem like a sociopath. probably narcissistic (not NPD, though)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2016, 04:55:31 AM
Lettow endorsed Trump. That makes him less crazy. :P

He endorsed Trump on the basis of him "making anime real", whatever the fuck that means.

LaCroix

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 19, 2016, 05:24:47 AMHe endorsed Trump on the basis of him "making anime real", whatever the fuck that means.

don't be ridiculous! he endorsed trump on the basis that the solid south all voted for him. :)

Eddie Teach

LaCroix

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 19, 2016, 05:28:00 AM
Texas did not. :contract:

oh, but that's not "real" south, you see. tejas is tejas--only technically part of the south. I don't make the rules

Eddie Teach

It certainly has enough barbecue joints per capita to qualify.