News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

103 year old Orca spotted

Started by jimmy olsen, May 14, 2014, 09:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2016, 05:22:25 PM
As this looks to have been the most recent thread with Sea World in it.

They have now announced they will be phasing out orcas and orca shows (no more breeding and current orcas will remain in captivity till death due to them not knowing how to survive in wild).

Good.

I'm with team CdM-Timmy-grumbler on this one.

garbon

Shutting them down? I don't recall grumbler nor I calling for Sea world to shut down.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2016, 07:26:30 PM
Shutting them down? I don't recall grumbler nor I calling for Sea world to shut down.

You weren't mentioned as being part of the team :(

Nor did the post I replied to mention shutting down Sea World, but rather the endng of the Orca program.

PDH

Shut them all down and sell the carcasses for delicious seafood Pâté.

I copied and pasted (Pâtéd?) the last word for MB.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

You could have just typed liverwurst.

alfred russel

Quote from: PDH on March 17, 2016, 08:46:35 PM

I prefer my orca meat to be wild caught. It is much leaner.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: alfred russel on March 17, 2016, 10:04:17 PM
Quote from: PDH on March 17, 2016, 08:46:35 PM

I prefer my orca meat to be wild caught. It is much leaner.

I take no side in the aquaculture wars.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on March 17, 2016, 08:44:19 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2016, 07:26:30 PM

You weren't mentioned as being part of the team :(

Nor did the post I replied to mention shutting down Sea World, but rather the endng of the Orca program.

I don't think I disagreed with that either...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

It's not all about you, you know. :mellow:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

I brought the thread back and was discarded. :angry:

viper37

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2014, 11:16:06 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2014, 11:12:25 PM
garbon should be in a cage with somebody with a chair and a whip, but he's probably done that before for money anyway.

Never ceases to amaze how some people will get so riled up for animals while displaying disregard for people.
He's projecting his ultimate fantasy unto you, how is this disregarding people?  :hmm:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

Good news.  Perhaps my boycott of Sea World will end the next time I'm in that part of Florida. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points