News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2016

Started by grumbler, February 09, 2016, 06:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

He was at Stanford, the 49ers and now at Michigan. Don't get butt hurt grumbles.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

Quote from: katmai on November 05, 2016, 05:55:15 PM
He was at Stanford, the 49ers and now at Michigan. Don't get butt hurt grumbles.

:lol:  Okay, butthurt katmai.  Winner = grade A asshole, of course, means that Chris Petersen is now a grade A asshole, too.  I can live with the term "grade A asshole" being made meaningless by the ignorati.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

katmai

:huh:  I love Harbaugh, sorry Niners didn't keep him. But he is an asshole. But please keep showing your ignorance if you must.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Navy beat the Domers.  :)

Also: :punk:  An ultra rare road W for the Horns.

katmai

Just saw final of Wazzu v Wildcats. Ouch Berkie.

grumbler

Quote from: katmai on November 05, 2016, 06:09:03 PM
:huh:  I love Harbaugh, sorry Niners didn't keep him. But he is an asshole. But please keep showing your ignorance if you must.

Okay, he's an "asshole."  But, since everyone is an asshole by that standard of just being called an asshole by someone else, so what?  Your ignorance of Harbaugh's character is showing badly here, especially since you don't even attempt to provide any evidence that would distinguish him from anyone else on the planet.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

He is definitely a bit of an asshole.

And yeah, Arizona. They are terrible.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on November 05, 2016, 08:58:37 PM

All coaches are a bit of an asshole.  So are all refs, and all players.  It goes with competition and with rules enforcement.  The only real asshole thing I can think of from Harbaugh was going for 2 against USC up by 27 with 6 minutes to go in 2009.  The card would say go for 1, and there didn't seem to be any extraneous factors (like there were in the Rutgers games when Michigan went for two).

Bayraktar!

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on November 05, 2016, 08:58:37 PM

And yeah, Arizona. They are terrible.
How are they faring on recruiting? At least the Sun Devils are just as bad???

katmai

Ugh, because of scheduling forced to flip back and forth the Bama-LSU and Huskies-Cal game.

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on November 05, 2016, 09:22:19 PM
Ugh, because of scheduling forced to flip back and forth the Bama-LSU and Huskies-Cal game.

Don't you want to watch a nut rape corn?  :mad:

Ed Anger

PDH

Wyoming up 35-7 at halftime.  Am I allowed to feel good?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Of course I am not.  35-21 midway through the 3rd Quarter.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM