News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hillary vs Bernie

Started by Eddie Teach, January 31, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Say you're at the Iowa Democratic caucus- who do you vote for?

Sanders
31 (46.3%)
Clinton
25 (37.3%)
Littlefinger
5 (7.5%)
Sanders, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
2 (3%)
Clinton, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
0 (0%)
Write in for Biden :(
1 (1.5%)
Write in for Trump :wacko:
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2016, 10:26:36 PM
The gun industry has the greatest marketing scam ever going on. I really have to admire them.

Fear of those damned dirty rapist negroes out to take all your stuff and rape it all rapey-like was being peddled long before the gun industry got into it.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2016, 10:21:04 PM
Dude you are cute. Hillary does not actually support doing that, should would never do such a radical un-Clinton thing in a million years. It is all bullshit for the leftists in this election. The woman is a corrupt political animal.

I remember you preaching a similar line in 08.  How do you determine which positions are sincere and which are cynical sops to the radical base?

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2016, 10:32:48 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2016, 10:21:04 PM
Dude you are cute. Hillary does not actually support doing that, should would never do such a radical un-Clinton thing in a million years. It is all bullshit for the leftists in this election. The woman is a corrupt political animal.

I remember you preaching a similar line in 08.  How do you determine which positions are sincere and which are cynical sops to the radical base?

And I was right. I know the Democrats. They are sell outs. At least the non-Sanders ones are. And at this point I find that stabilizing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2016, 10:33:21 PM
And I was right. I know the Democrats. They are sell outs. At least the non-Sanders ones are. And at this point I find that stabilizing.

So everything a non-bernie Democratic candidate promises to do is a lie? :unsure:

derspiess

The gun industry has the greatest marketing scam ever going on. I really have to admire them.

You kidding?  Obama has sold more guns than any gun industry marketing person could dream of.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 15, 2016, 10:29:17 PM

Fear of those damned dirty rapist negroes out to take all your stuff and rape it all rapey-like was being peddled long before the gun industry got into it.

THATS REAL RETARDED SIR
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Anyway I have decided to start stockpiling.  If Hillary wins in November I could probably double or triple my money.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 10:37:57 PM

You kidding?  Obama has sold more guns than any gun industry marketing person could dream of.

I know! Damn if only I had had some money to invest back in 2008.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2016, 10:35:02 PM

So everything a non-bernie Democratic candidate promises to do is a lie? :unsure:

Depends on what the definition of the word 'is' is.

Obviously it is not that simple. It is more like: I can count on them to be basically sensible.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 15, 2016, 10:25:49 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2016, 10:21:25 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2016, 10:20:48 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 15, 2016, 10:19:58 PM
There's no over-the-top panic quite like gun nutter over-the-top panic.

There are plenty.

Boy you got that right.

Thing is, I don't recall New York fatties stockpiling Big Gulps before the 16-oz confiscation.

:lmfao:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2016, 10:35:02 PM

:yes:  Well, I don't want to kick O'Malley when he's down.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Habbaku

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 10:40:33 PM
Anyway I have decided to start stockpiling.  If Hillary wins in November I could probably double or triple my money.

Wish I had the liquid funds to start doing the same.  I'm gambling on Hillary taking it in November, but the chance of Trump winning makes the proposition a little dicey.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

Sanders has lost. Well that's unfortunate.
Though I guess boring old Clinton has a better chance against drumpf
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

I have a lot of time for the Bern and think it's sad that his campaign seems to falter now.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Norgy on March 16, 2016, 04:43:26 AM
I have a lot of time for the Bern and think it's sad that his campaign seems to falter now.

It's been over since Super Tuesday.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?