News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hillary vs Bernie

Started by Eddie Teach, January 31, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Say you're at the Iowa Democratic caucus- who do you vote for?

Sanders
31 (46.3%)
Clinton
25 (37.3%)
Littlefinger
5 (7.5%)
Sanders, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
2 (3%)
Clinton, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
0 (0%)
Write in for Biden :(
1 (1.5%)
Write in for Trump :wacko:
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on March 15, 2016, 08:12:10 PM
I got news for you. We all belong to the gruberment.
Our freedoms are long gone, and only the wellbeing of the bureaucracy ruling DC and the elite who benefits from their rule is important.

Nonsense. Our freedoms are inalienable.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 08:13:07 PM
Apparently she wants to end deportations.

Look she is only referring to ethnic groups likely to vote for the Democrats.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2016, 08:07:19 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on March 15, 2016, 07:55:42 PM
#feelthebern looks to be over and dead after tonight.

Ding dong the red is dead? We'll see.

I think at this point, we are doomed to have this continue on though we all know the inevitable conclusion.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Seems the polls are off again this week, but in the other direction. Ohio called for Hillary really early.

Meanwhile, Trump is doubling up the competition in Ill. If he keeps that up he'll sweep the delegates and make up for losing Ohio. He's killing it in Cook County and there are 24 delegates up for grabs there.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Phillip V

Sanders finally leading somewhere: Missouri.  Race also close in Illinois.

#feelthebern might get solace in a moral victory or two tonight.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 07:26:32 PM
Yeah, they "bought" them back but if you didn't do it by a certain date you faced jail time.  Which is the same as confiscation.

Okay, but she didn't say she actually endorsed it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

I said she favored it.  Her words were that the Australian system was "worth looking at".  In politician speak, that means she favors it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 10:13:42 PM
I said she favored it.  Her words were that the Australian system was "worth looking at".  In politician speak, that means she favors it.

Okay, but she didn't say she was willing to plunge the country into civil war in order to see it enacted. :contract:

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2016, 10:18:08 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 10:13:42 PM

Okay, but she didn't say she was willing to plunge the country into civil war in order to see it enacted. :contract:

True.  So then we can agree she didn't bother to think through the implications, right?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

There's no over-the-top panic quite like gun nutter over-the-top panic. 

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 15, 2016, 10:19:58 PM

There are plenty.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2016, 10:19:13 PM
True.  So then we can agree she didn't bother to think through the implications, right?

Dude you are cute. Hillary does not actually support doing that, should would never do such a radical un-Clinton thing in a million years. It is all bullshit for the leftists in this election. The woman is a corrupt political animal.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2016, 10:20:48 PM

There are plenty.

Boy you got that right.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on March 15, 2016, 10:21:25 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2016, 10:20:48 PM

There are plenty.

Boy you got that right.

Thing is, I don't recall New York fatties stockpiling Big Gulps before the 16-oz confiscation. 

Valmy

The gun industry has the greatest marketing scam ever going on. I really have to admire them.