I don't like it.
6 (10.7%)
Its terrible
4 (7.1%)
I've never seen it
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Josquius

It seems to be controversial with some geeks.
If the wording doesn't strike you as meaning such take the poll as a rank out of 6 with the bad options being of equal intensity to the good options.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Have only watched till season 6, but I enjoyed it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

Bang average sitcom. The geek angle made it amusing at first, but I gave up on it when the novelty wore off.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

dps

Eddie Teach

If only some of the characters' smarts rubbed off on the writers.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

I want to see more celebrity cameos, sex, and musical episodes.

Grey Fox

Like Syt, I enjoyed the first 6 seasons. Suffered thru 7 & haven't bothered since. I don't find most modern american sitcoms to be funny anymore.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Gotta deal with enough autistic fucksticks in life as it is, don't need to watch sitcoms about them.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 30, 2016, 07:15:10 PM
Gotta deal with enough autistic fucksticks in life as it is, don't need to watch sitcoms about them.

Autistic... maybe two of them.  :rolleyes:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Two too many.  Sheldon needs to get shived with a slide rule.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 30, 2016, 07:22:02 PM
Two too many.  Sheldon needs to get shived with a slide rule.

He reminds me of folks here. Also amazing is the show doesn't have token negro.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 30, 2016, 07:23:25 PM
He reminds me of folks here.

Well holy fucking shit, Batman.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 30, 2016, 07:26:07 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 30, 2016, 07:23:25 PM
He reminds me of folks here.

Well holy fucking shit, Batman.

Yeah, I really find that hard to compute.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"