News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Syt is back?  :w00t: I'd hate to see the backlog of Facebook shit he's got from his family.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

That's Pippi Longstocking and Ramesses II. People should learn to image google right.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Willie Nelson wound up settling for less than $6M without having to liquidate any assets; the US taxpayer had to eat the rest. 
But hey, there's an opportunity to blah blah blah nigger nigger nigger.

Ed Anger

I'm getting shitloads of Colin Kapernick crap in the Facebook lately.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2016, 09:38:11 AM

Me too. He is the new Harambe.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on September 09, 2016, 09:54:09 AM

Me too. He is the new Harambe.

Damn, you Euros are racist.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

I know. When will that shit go away? Who cares?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on September 09, 2016, 10:07:49 AM

I know. When will that shit go away? Who cares?

I know I don't. But at least it isn't like my cousin's posts, which involve pictures of bacon. ALL OF THEM.

:yucky:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

:lol:  who said it's not OK in the first place? :lol:

That's what's so hilarious with the Fox-fueled right wing: if you make shit up and shout it long enough, and normal people will tune out instead of challenging it--leaving them their Cone of Silence, all to themselves, feeding off their own amplified positive acoustic feedback.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2016, 10:27:01 AM
:lol:  who said it's not OK in the first place? :lol:

That's what's so hilarious with the Fox-fueled right wing: if you make shit up and shout it long enough, and normal people will tune out instead of challenging it--leaving them their Cone of Silence, all to themselves, feeding off their own amplified positive acoustic feedback.

Ugh, this.  You have millions of Americans who believe that kids are punished if they try to pray at school.  You can pray your heart out at school.  You can't have the teacher lead prayer.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

That's a pic of kids taking the pledge of allegiance, Raz.  They're not praying.
Just making sure you're on top on that one.