News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I've seen it being shared with everyone laughing about it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

The terrifyingly ageless Britney Spears?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Must be the Trump campaign's latest press release.  Oh, Katrina.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on August 21, 2016, 01:09:07 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2016, 04:51:46 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 19, 2016, 07:37:11 AM
That one isn't far from the truth. So not really a folly.

Hey, if it gets the little shits reading...

I honestly don't remember reading anything that was classified as "young adult" when I was teenager. 

I believe it was called "barely legal" back then.

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 22, 2016, 11:33:43 PM
<pic of 3 black guys>

And yet, all three are equally likely to get pulled over or get shot all to fuck by the cops\creepy ass crackers.

Martinus

Martinus

Martinus

garbon

QuoteImportant request! Has anyone hired mariachis for an event in [place] that they would recommend? We're looking to hire a trio or quartet to play at our wedding.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on August 29, 2016, 04:48:11 PM
QuoteImportant request! Has anyone hired mariachis for an event in [place] that they would recommend? We're looking to hire a trio or quartet to play at our wedding.

A buddy of mine from university is in a mariachi fusion band. Seriously.  :mellow:

http://www.themariachighost.com/
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus