News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on December 02, 2015, 07:23:08 PM
They were worried about #2 playing possum in the back seat and didn't want to risk the puppy.

So pull back and send in a droid.  Don't see what getting up on top of the Yukon achieves.

Caliga

I was in meetings all afternoon and learned about this right before dinner. 

WTF  :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 02, 2015, 07:47:52 PM
They were worried about #2 playing possum in the back seat and didn't want to risk the puppy.

So pull back and send in a droid.  Don't see what getting up on top of the Yukon achieves.

Let them do what they are good at and you stick to arguing on languish about shit that doesn't really matter. The police have gotten pretty good at killing folks nowadays. We even have thread for that.

Color me; Not interested in languish's tactical acumen. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2015, 08:09:03 PM

Let them do what they are good at and you stick to arguing on languish about shit that doesn't really matter.

Now, now B4, I think us 'armchairs' here would be pretty good at busting our way out of a paper bag, or at least finding a way to redefine it's characteristics such that our temporary entrapment wouldn't bother us whilst we waited for the eventual rain-shower to free us.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on December 02, 2015, 08:13:45 PM

Let them do what they are good at and you stick to arguing on languish about shit that doesn't really matter.

Now, now B4, I think us 'armchairs' here would be pretty good at busting our way out of a paper bag, or at least finding a way to redefine it's characteristics such that our temporary entrapment wouldn't bother us whilst we waited for the eventual rain-shower to free us.

Bravo, excellent wit. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Let them do what they are good at and you stick to arguing on languish about shit that doesn't really matter. The police have gotten pretty good at killing folks nowadays. We even have thread for that.

Fuck off.

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 02, 2015, 08:16:41 PM

Fuck off.

That's more in form. :cheers:

CountDeMoney

Dead man and dead woman, lots of guns, lots of tactical gear with rumors of pipe bombs.  Breaching an address now with a po-po RV. 

I'm calling workplace violence, crazy white people-style, let's McVeigh this shit up.  Gang-related, a distant 2nd.   

Caliga

I just saw a bresling news banner on CNN that one of the shooters was a woman.  :huh:

Caliga

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2015, 09:00:18 PM
Dead man and dead woman, lots of guns, lots of tactical gear with rumors of pipe bombs.  Breaching an address now with a po-po RV. 

I'm calling workplace violence, crazy white people-style, let's McVeigh this shit up.  Gang-related, a distant 2nd.   

Ill hedge isis/Islamic radical wannabes

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2015, 09:04:04 PM
Ill hedge isis/Islamic radical wannabes

Not completely unrealistic, but Islamists wouldn't have left.  They'd have stayed, jacked up the body count, and become martyrs, insha'allah.  And they would have hit something much bigger.

Also, the masks and gear are a give-away.  That's combo crazy white people/LA gangland shit from watching Heat and Dead Presidents too many times.

CountDeMoney

In any case, all of you suck at racial epithets.  It's like watching chimps trying to figure out microwave directions on the back of a Lean Cuisine.

lustindarkness

Yeah, homegrown terrorist / crazy white people sounds very possible.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom