News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: grumbler on December 14, 2015, 05:37:52 PM
Anybody else think that Tashfeen in that picture (the one on abcnews.com) looks just like Brian's mother in Life of Brian?

Ill wait for Siege's judgement call. I will trust in the Sworn Enemy of Islam on this one.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on December 14, 2015, 07:56:01 PM
Even if the unreasonable precautions result in damage equivalent to hundreds of terrorist acts quietly, under the news radar.

Each year airport body scanners kill 1,400 people.  It's not widely reported though.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 14, 2015, 06:30:35 PM
Quote from: DGuller on December 14, 2015, 05:09:23 PM
I have no idea where the balance is between safety and intrusiveness.  But I know enough to know that there is one, and that saying "fucking fuck" instinctively isn't instrumental in judging whether you're on the right side.  It's especially hard to hit that balance right because single-celled organisms and political opponents of the administration will go "fucking fuck" when it goes wrong one way, but when it goes wrong the other way it will be unobservable.

You need to get laid.

Blueberries have no vagina.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

The friend who bought the guns is under arrest.