News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on December 02, 2015, 03:47:20 PM
QuotePolice have also used a robot to detonate a suspicious device found on the premises

One unskilled laborer on welfare.
:lol:

Valmy

Yeah even for them this is a new low.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

The Brain and Martinus being callous dicks. What a surprise.

MadBurgerMaker

There was apparently some sort of award party for San Bernardino country workers going on.

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on December 02, 2015, 03:54:53 PM
The Brain and Martinus being callous dicks. What a surprise.

Too many responses, too few fucks to give.  :cool:

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 02, 2015, 03:55:31 PM
There was apparently some sort of award party for San Bernardino country workers going on.

I see. Maybe anti-government nutcases.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on December 02, 2015, 03:17:38 PM
What a bizarre institution to target. Even for crazy gun nuts.

A group of them planting bombs and wearing body armor? Some sort of militia?

This is really weird.  Strange target, three attackers, the attackers made plans to escape and then did.  Sometimes spree killers attack multiple targets some distance from one another.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Some reports that just came over the PD scanner make it sound like it might be mooncrickets.

Jacob

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on December 02, 2015, 04:18:07 PM
Some reports that just came over the PD scanner make it sound like it might be mooncrickets.

Mooncrickets?

Martinus

Valmy

Ok. That would be weird for them also.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Jacob on December 02, 2015, 04:18:57 PM

Mooncrickets?

Sorry, channeling CdM.

Islamic extremists.

Martinus

I saw such stuff being reported, too, but I didn't want to post that, what with Jake on the SJW war path. I admit this does not seem like their usual M.O.

celedhring

I thought "moon cricket" was a slur for black people.