News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2015, 10:25:22 PM
A lot of under the table contractors too.

Yeah but they do not want immigration reform either, then their workers might have rights and stuff.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on December 02, 2015, 10:25:13 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2015, 10:00:18 PM
Well, it's not like you'd have to chase anybody down.  I mean, not as far, maybe.   Or for very long.   We're not talking drafting at Bristol, is what I'm trying to say.   Hell, you know what I mean.
:huh: There is virtually no drafting at Bristol, you don't go fast enough there to draft.

Thanks, I'll have to remember that when the Assburger 500 rolls around, Rain Man.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2015, 10:29:20 PM
Thanks, I'll have to remember that when the Assburger 500 rolls around, Rain Man.

:lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2015, 10:27:24 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2015, 09:55:12 PM
Target is just weird. Even cdm christened white bread militias won't stoop that low.

Well, it's not like you'd have to chase anybody down.  I mean, not as far, maybe.   Or for very long.   We're not talking drafting at Bristol, is what I'm trying to say.   Hell, you know what I mean.
:huh: There is virtually no drafting at Bristol, you don't go fast enough there to draft.

DG knows NASCAR. :o

Dreamcast or Playstation?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

:mad: There is no such race.

Razgovory

DG likes boring things.  News at 11.

I'm just waiting for the first person to argue this wouldn't have happened if the blind and mentally handicapped had been armed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on December 02, 2015, 10:37:12 PM

I'm just waiting for the first person to argue this wouldn't have happened if the blind and mentally handicapped had been armed.

Cruz
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Maximus

Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2015, 10:39:28 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 02, 2015, 10:37:12 PM

Cruz
Cruz is blind?

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on December 02, 2015, 10:33:10 PM

You'd be the reigning champion.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2015, 09:56:16 PM
Meh, doesn't mean it's Islam-related terrorism. 

Saw he's a US citizen.  They're allowed to lose their asses over non-Islam-related bullshit.  Hell, could've converted to Islam in prison for the Muslim meal accommodation.  Why yes, I'll have the halal lamb surprise, PBUH.

That little asshole at UC Merced a few weeks ago had an Islamo-name, and he was trying to kill people over getting kicked out of a study group.

That won't matter when Trump and Cruz use his name to whip up the base.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: DGuller on December 02, 2015, 10:33:10 PM

:lol:
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Maximus

That may not be the most sensitive picture to post in this thread.

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 02, 2015, 10:41:01 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2015, 09:56:16 PM
Meh, doesn't mean it's Islam-related terrorism. 

Saw he's a US citizen.  They're allowed to lose their asses over non-Islam-related bullshit.  Hell, could've converted to Islam in prison for the Muslim meal accommodation.  Why yes, I'll have the halal lamb surprise, PBUH.

That little asshole at UC Merced a few weeks ago had an Islamo-name, and he was trying to kill people over getting kicked out of a study group.

That won't matter when Trump and Cruz use his name to whip up the base.

Better late than never newsboy. I'm so disappointed.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".