News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Zoupa

It was awful in a good way.

Look at the flowers Lizzie.

KRonn

Tough, rugged episode but in this dystopian world very little surprises me anymore.  One of the producers, Denise Huth, was on the Talking Dead show right after the episode. She explained how they chose to show as little as possible of the kids being killed.

Michonne suffered a huge betrayal by a good friend from the pre-dead world. We saw what that friend did with those kids, how she trained them to be so nasty. We finally see the reason Michonne didn't want to allow any new people into Alexandria, wanted to keep separate from the other villages. But it looks like now she's coming out of it, changing her outlook on things.

Solmyr

It was good. Great acting from Michonne's and Judith's actors (the latter may be one of the best child actors around at the moment).

crazy canuck

Quote from: viper37 on March 18, 2019, 07:46:37 AM
It was awful.

It was filling in some of the gap of what occurred between the two seasons and explained why Michonne was turning into, but thankfully turned away from becoming, an isolationist dictator.  There were several time shifts that occurred which may have been confusing but I thought it was one of the better episodes they have had recently.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Solmyr on March 19, 2019, 04:34:18 AM
It was good. Great acting from Michonne's and Judith's actors (the latter may be one of the best child actors around at the moment).

Agreed, that little girl can act!

Josephus

It was a necessary episode to explain why Michone and Daryll, but especially Michone, are the way they are.And yes, that little girl sure can act. If she were a stock I'd invest heavily in her.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 19, 2019, 10:44:49 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on March 19, 2019, 04:34:18 AM

Agreed, that little girl can act!
I said so the first time I saw her making an entrance Last of the Mohicans style ;)

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josephus

They certainly like to cull the cast off this show don't they.

An unexpected ending to an otherwise terrible, and extremely unbelievable episode.

I know, I know, it's a show about dead people that walk and chew on living people. I'm supposed to throw believability out the window but...

... are we expected to believe that Alpha skinned that young pretty woman, put her face on her own seamlessly and was able to get away with it. Seriously? What did she do? Perform a skin graft?

Come on.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

She didnt put her face on.  She put her hair on, because Alpha is bald and would easily be recognized.

edit: as for the cast culling - yeah, lets just casually kill off a bunch of characters we spent a few seasons developing because, you know, pay roll.

viper37

I don't mind the culling.

I don't mind Alpha wearing a wig.

I do mind how they are going to eliminate that threat.

One episode left, I guess it will be resolved next year.

Josephus

yeah, I take my rant back.

I thought she put the face on; but it was just the hair. I stand corrected. :blush:

Josephus

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 25, 2019, 10:08:27 AM
She didnt put her face on.  She put her hair on, because Alpha is bald and would easily be recognized.

edit: as for the cast culling - yeah, lets just casually kill off a bunch of characters we spent a few seasons developing because, you know, pay roll.

thing is since the big  shocking deaths of...um, Japanese guy and red hair, I'm no longer shocked by deaths. Partly because i'm no longer invested in the characters. I mean, really, they were all supporting characters except for the one. (Sorry, I suck at remembering names.) And, of course, we've become desensitized.

REally the only characters I'm vested in are CArol and Daryll.