News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Watched the two episodes back to back last night.  I agree with the comment made here about the breaking of Rick.  Great writing and better acting. 

For the complainers, to paraphrase Nagen, do you even understand what just happened  :P

Josquius

Tiger man.
Wins rule of cool.
But oh so silly.

I hope they explain someday how the Negan gang got so big they could do all this.

And pigs eating zombies. Didn't know that was a thing. How come bears and wolves aren't running rampant.
██████
██████
██████

Zoupa

viper37

Quote from: Tyr on November 01, 2016, 12:01:16 PM
And pigs eating zombies. Didn't know that was a thing. How come bears and wolves aren't running rampant.
we have seen wild animals eating zombies before, if I recall correctly.  Might have been dogs, but I thought it was wolves, in S1 or S2, I think.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Crazy_Ivan80

And pigs eating zombies.

pigs eat virtually everything. Good method to get rid of a corpse, if you have them available. Corpse doesn'thave to be dead for it to work either.

Josquius

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on November 01, 2016, 04:49:53 PM

And pigs eating zombies.

pigs eat virtually everything. Good method to get rid of a corpse, if you have them available. Corpse doesn'thave to be dead for it to work either.
Yeah but in most zombie settings animals stay clear of them . They're not regular dead things.

Though if viper is right (I remember some dogs but not eating something) then fair enough
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

You know, it could be a very bad thing for the pigs to eat zombies- those pigs were handed over to the Saviors after all. Perhaps they were tired of paying tribute.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Zoupa on November 01, 2016, 02:36:05 PM
Because it's set in Georgia.

Still filmed in Georgia, but the setting is supposed to be in DC/Northern Virginia area now.

Also...saw more bears (wild) in the panhandle of Florida in a month than in my first 3 years in Alaska (this second time around has been more bear-ful  :P)

viper37

And pigs eating zombies.

Hannibal taught us that.   :shifty:

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

Quote from: viper37 on November 01, 2016, 10:57:46 PM

And pigs eating zombies.

Hannibal taught us that.   :shifty:

And the lesson was reinforced by picton.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Solmyr

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 01, 2016, 05:06:22 PM
You know, it could be a very bad thing for the pigs to eat zombies- those pigs were handed over to the Saviors after all. Perhaps they were tired of paying tribute.  :hmm:

The main trapper guy pretty much says that is the reason.

Josephus

I guess it's the equivalent of the waiter spitting in your soup if he doesn't like you
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

viper37

Quote from: Tyr on November 01, 2016, 04:57:56 PM
Though if viper is right (I remember some dogs but not eating something) then fair enough
Come to think of it, I don't think we've seen wolves in that show.  Dogs, I'm pretty sure.  Zombies eating a dear, yes.  But wolves, no, it didn't happen.  I must be thinking of something else.

Siege

Where is the anime thread?
I cannot see it anywhere.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

viper37

The saddest thing is, after being introduced to such a great character, they'll likely kill Shiva before the end of the season :(