Who would you vote if the 2016 election is Trump vs. Sanders

Started by jimmy olsen, August 03, 2015, 11:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you vote if the 2016 election is Trump vs. Sanders?

American - I'd vote for Trump
11 (13.8%)
American - I'd vote for Sanders
27 (33.8%)
American - I'd vote for a right wing third party candidate
2 (2.5%)
American - I'd vote for a left wing third party candidate
2 (2.5%)
Euro and Friends - I'd vote for Trump
8 (10%)
Euro and Friends - I'd vote for Sanders
25 (31.3%)
Euro and Friends - I'd vote for a right wing third party candidate
1 (1.3%)
Euro and Friends - I'd vote for a left wing third party candidate
4 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

lustindarkness

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 22, 2015, 01:26:57 AM
He's really a diabolical mastermind! :o

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/donald_trump_is_americas_mad_prophet_how_hes_ushering_in_a_terrifying_new_age_of_politics/

QuoteDonald Trump........

Yet, today he said he will not appear on FOX anymore because they have not treated him fairly. I bet FOX News is shitting bricks now.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

11B4V

Quote from: lustindarkness on September 23, 2015, 02:29:45 PM

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/donald_trump_is_americas_mad_prophet_how_hes_ushering_in_a_terrifying_new_age_of_politics/

Yet, today he said he will not appear on FOX anymore because they have not treated him fairly. I bet FOX News is shitting bricks now.

But wait they're fair and balanced.  :huh:

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

KRonn

Quote from: lustindarkness on September 23, 2015, 02:29:45 PM

I heard on the radio a bit opposite, that it was Fox that was not going to cover Trump anymore. Fox canceled Trump doing an appearance on O'Reilly. Who knows, probably mutual as there's been an ongoing feud. Trump has been a bit of a whiner on several occasions, and he whined and complained about questions on the first debate hosted by Fox. But in the debate all the candidates were asked tough questions, some that I thought were pretty hard hitting. Trump trashed Meghan Kelly and then Fox and Trump seemed to have talked and quieted things down, then Trump went off again. The guy has to rethink some of these actions IMO.

jimmy olsen

It's happening!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/politics/iowa-poll-full-results-cnn-orc/index.html

Iowa - CNN/ORC Poll

Republicans-MOE: 6%
Trump: 37%
Cruz: 26%
Rubio: 14%
Carson: 6%
Bush: 3%
Huckabee: 3%
Paul: 2%
Christie: 1%
Fiorina: 1%
Kasich: 1%
Santorum: 1%
No Opinion: 4%

Democrats-MOE: 6%
Sanders: 51%
Clinton: 43%
O'Malley: 4%
None: 1%
No Opinion: 1%
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Maximus

Good. Bring the crazy to the front and thrash it in public.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

mongers

Quote from: Valmy on January 21, 2016, 04:59:01 PM
Wow.

God Damn America.

I don't think Europeans will be snotty about it like they were with Reagan or Bush, this time they'll be too scared.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on January 21, 2016, 04:59:01 PM
Wow.

God Damn America.

I thought you were French? Sanders might be far left here, but he'd be a centrist over there.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Legbiter

Guess that Palin endorsement paid off for Trump in Iowa. It's almost like he has a plan and knows what he's doing.  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

Quote from: Legbiter on January 21, 2016, 05:27:47 PM
Guess that Palin endorsement paid off for Trump in Iowa. It's almost like he has a plan and knows what he's doing.  :hmm:

Wasn't he already up before Palin? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

I dunno - I remember when the polls said Ross Perot was going to win the 1992 election.

Still a lot of voting to go, and the winners of Iowa and New Hampshire DON'T usually go on to be the nominee.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Barrister on January 21, 2016, 05:32:39 PM
I dunno - I remember when the polls said Ross Perot was going to win the 1992 election.

Still a lot of voting to go, and the winners of Iowa and New Hampshire DON'T usually go on to be the nominee.

If he hadn't flaked out and pulled out before going back in, he might have.

1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 21, 2016, 05:34:03 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 21, 2016, 05:32:39 PM

If he hadn't flaked out and pulled out before going back in, he might have.

Yeah, the "pull out" method is not the best.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom