HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Update:

Wife doing fine. Radiation treatments have worn her out.

Me, liver doing okay. Saw the sleep doc and my insomina is most likely caused by the disruption in my sleep pattern since the onset of my health problems. So no more naps during the day, man up and take Trazodone and take a home sleep study. Yay for my insurance who balked for the in house sleep study.  <_<

Languish postings to continue to be limited.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 02, 2017, 08:48:50 PM
Update:

Wife doing fine. Radiation treatments have worn her out.

Me, liver doing okay. Saw the sleep doc and my insomina is most likely caused by the disruption in my sleep pattern since the onset of my health problems. So no more naps during the day, man up and take Trazodone and take a home sleep study. Yay for my insurance who balked for the in house sleep study.  <_<

Languish postings to continue to be limited.

Sleep studies are one of the greatest ripoffs in medicine.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

They can use leeches or sacrifice a virgin for all I care. I just want a good night's sleep.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 02, 2017, 09:05:25 PM
They can use leeches or sacrifice a virgin for all I care. I just want a good night's sleep.

Try Knob Creek for all your sleep apnea needs.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

What part of cirrhosis of the liver don't you understand?

YOU JUST WANT TO STEAL MY AMMUNITION!

DGuller

Quote from: 11B4V on February 02, 2017, 09:17:55 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 02, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

Try Knob Creek for all your sleep apnea needs.

And if that doesn't help, try the rifle.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on February 02, 2017, 09:01:04 PM

They've helped me, what with multiple sleep disorders.  I am now: awake!

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2017, 10:07:56 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 02, 2017, 09:01:04 PM

They've helped me, what with multiple sleep disorders.  I am now: awake!

How could a bail bondsman be a narcoleptic.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Hey, Insomnia Boy

Barry Lyndon just started on TCMHD, and Battle of Algiers is on afterwards.  That should carry you to 5 am, when Battleground is on.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2017, 12:25:28 AM
Hey, Insomnia Boy

Barry Lyndon just started on TCMHD, and Battle of Algiers is on afterwards.  That should carry you to 5 am, when Battleground is on.

Battleground was one of the best war movies ever made.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Ed, have you tried The Mission? I haven't stayed awake yet.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.