HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

2016 has really sucked, hasn't it? 

As many others have said, hope they caught the cancer early.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 23, 2016, 08:59:06 PM
Got the word from the second opinion from Ohio State medical center- wife has boob cancer.

Feel bad dropping those cabbage farts on her yesterday. I also need to shake off my liver caused fatigue and man back up.

Shit - sorry to hear it Ed.

Good news is it is very very treatable when caught early enough. Here's hoping.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

HisMajestyBOB

Oh man, that's really terrible. Best of wishes for you and your family.   :hug:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Razgovory

Ed's House must be built over a radioactive Indian Burial Ground or something.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Thank you everybody.

It's stage I, no spread. Yes, I live on an Indian burial ground. I urinate in Blue Jacket's skull.

Yes, we haven't had the best of luck health wise since 2013. She is a tough chick, she will be alright. Me? Dead man walking.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 24, 2016, 10:20:11 PM
Thank you everybody.

It's stage I, no spread. Yes, I live on an Indian burial ground. I urinate in Blue Jacket's skull.

Yes, we haven't had the best of luck health wise since 2013. She is a tough chick, she will be alright. Me? Dead man walking.

Keep walking long enough, and you might just fool the reaper.  Hang in there, random guy I occasionally interact with on the Interwebs. :(
Experience bij!

Monoriu

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 24, 2016, 10:20:11 PM

Now that's no way to treat a hockey team.

KRonn

Ed Anger

They cut out the cancerous bit and started radiation. Wife was not amused when I asked if she got any superpowers from the first couple of treatments.

Kids are surprisingly helpful in doing chores. Like that will last. French side chick will be going home this month and I need a cook. Kids cannot live on my mediocre cooking skills. Or McDonalds.

katmai

Have you passed down the love for the gubiment cheese?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on January 01, 2017, 10:59:02 PM
Have you passed down the love for the gubiment cheese?

I wish. I'd love to have a big block of that. Good stuff.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger